Hacking PC to USB development question

WiiUexploiter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi I was wondering if there is still anyone out there working on the development of the Wii U exploit so it is possible to load your games from the PC straight onto an external USB HDD. This would be a very nice and so much easier if someone were to develop a software where this would be possible.

WiiUexploiter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can anyone answer this question. Just like the original Wii where you could load the games straight onto the USB hdd. Why hasn't the Wii U exploit and hacks got this available yet??

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because the Wii U is not like Wii they're two different consoles. The Wii could just use Fat32 a format easily doable on PC. Wii U uses it's own format. If it was easy it would already be done. I doubt anyone's even working on it because they've moved on to Switch. Wouldn't hold my breath.

None of PS4, Xbox One or Wii U can load games from PC. Developers got smarter. It's just something you'll have to live with.

Wup Installer installs Wii U games fine on the Wii U itself so there's no reason to feel like you have to load games through PC. I'm not even sure why you even care so much because I can assure you the hackers don't.

Last edited by ,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't feel I got rude about it, but you had a little self entitlement in your post "why haven't they done this yet?" As if they don't have a good reason. If you think about it asking why this console hasn't allowed hacking the way you want it is pointless. Obviously if it was a priority or if it was easy it would be done.

WiiUexploiter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It wasn't self entitlement dude it was just a question. It's not like I am a developer but I knew what you could do with the Wii and was just curious about the Wii U. If it it's not possible then I'm not really worried.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over