PC Mouse Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by vinstage, Jun 18, 2017.

1. vinstage
    OP

vinstage Zero Fucks Given

Jan 24, 2017
    United Kingdom
    So, I'm looking into buying a mouse as mine recently broke after 3 years of sufficient use.
    Bearing in mind the games I play tend to be FPS and I don't mind using either wired or wireless, any recommendations?
    My past mouse was just a simple wireless one, probably not suitable for gaming.
    At the moment I hope to buy it within today or tomorrow.
    I have my eye on two at the moment, and I'm not looking into spending more than £50, also hopefully a European (at the most) seller. US/Asia may take to long (I say from experience) for me personally.

2. DELT-4

DELT-4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2016
    Belgium
    I personally really like my Logitech G402 Hyperion fury. It's large enough, has a little rest for your thumb, a button where your thumb rests to increase accuracy, as well as 2 extra buttons near your index that control DPI.

It's a wired mouse, btw.

vinstage likes this.
  3. vinstage
    OP

Jan 24, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Just checked it out, seems pretty decent. Thanks, :P

4. Trojaner

Trojaner GBAtemp Regular

May 1, 2017
    Australia
    Moon
    Mouse for Gamers, New Radioactiv Edition :rofl2:
    [​IMG]

5. Blue_Mew

Blue_Mew Shiny Mew!

Oct 2, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Faraway Island
  6. Loke

Loke GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    I received a new mouse yesterday. It's the logitec g403. Personally I don't like all those new 'hyper gaming' models.

As I also did some research. The g403 vs the logitec gaming pro: The pro seems to be for smaller hands and has a different curve. Though if you have smaller hands, most people recommended it over the g403.

I've used a g400 for quite a while, but after receiving my new mouse, it's just a shame i haven't bought it before. Price was 50 euro, the pro mouse is something like 55 euro.

edit: Talking about the wired versions btw.

7. Trojaner

Trojaner GBAtemp Regular

May 1, 2017
    Australia
    Moon
  8. Memoir

Memoir A Hero to Zero

GBAtemp Patron
    Memoir is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    Wyoming
    Logitech G900 is pretty sweet. The G502 as well.

9. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    If you are going on the cheaper side of things (as in you can probably do it with change for £20) then I really do like Tecknet's offerings and have used them for years now-- they have all the buttons of a gaming mouse, config tools which don't suck as much as the DRM laden crap from others, similar shapes if you are into that and even weights if you want that. So much of gaming peripherals is a badge and a shiny LED. Some claim they use higher quality switches but I don't believe them, and everything else I have pulled apart does nothing to impress me. I will give they keyboards with the individual lights and programmable keys might warrant something more than a simple membrane keyboard on the cost of manufacture but mice not so much.

10. vinstage
    OP

Jan 24, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Thanks for all the suggestions, I've bought one, and not to badly priced either. Plus 2-5 day delivery so that's a bonus. A lot of the replies helped, so thank you :P