Hardware PC controller with turbo/macro....

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
May I ask why you are seeking such a thing in hardware rather than installing an autoclicker, macro program and/or having some fun with autoIT, lua macros, AU3Recorder, autohotkey or one of the other things people use for macros when playing PC games? Indeed such things are so popular that I don't know of any more dedicated PC controllers that go in for that sort of thing anywhere near the level that software can pull off.

burial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I ask why you are seeking such a thing in hardware rather than installing an autoclicker, macro program and/or having some fun with autoIT, lua macros, AU3Recorder, autohotkey or one of the other things people use for macros when playing PC games? Indeed such things are so popular that I don't know of any more dedicated PC controllers that go in for that sort of thing anywhere near the level that software can pull off.
Do macros like that work with controllers?

But really macros is just one part of what Im looking for.....turbo and extra buttons are also important.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am sure some will, and if not then one of those nice pretend it is a mouse/keyboard programs should get some done.

Turbo can be done with a macro if you really want, or a button combo.

Extra buttons. That is more or less what buttons it comes with so whatever you find with the placement you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1