Gaming Paypal Question

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I used to have my PayPal Account linked to my Switch, but removed it a few months ago after reading about possible security breaches. On my phone, I have since added an Authenticator App and linked that to my Switch Account. Now that I have the Authenticator App, is it safe to link my Switch back to my PayPal Account? Thoughts appreciated :)

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yeah it's not a big issue. The worst the hack happened with Paypal people was that they tried public lists to login. But with a 2FA it's a lot more secure.
Honestly, do as you wish. I haven't saved my card on the Switch tho. But my paypal on example Steam.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi guys. I used to have my PayPal Account linked to my Switch, but removed it a few months ago after reading about possible security breaches. On my phone, I have since added an Authenticator App and linked that to my Switch Account. Now that I have the Authenticator App, is it safe to link my Switch back to my PayPal Account? Thoughts appreciated :)
It has been safe all along, to be honest. I've been paying with PP since 2017, and basically every single person I know does as well. Never heard of any issue, even when digging around the internet.
It's good to be cautious with money, but being paranoid is not, and there's zero reason for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again