Hacking Payload every time Switch is powered off?

newgen2005

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has been asked before. I have recently installed CFW on my unpatched Switch.

Every time I power off the Switch I need to RCM and send the Payload, is this correct?

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
yes but you can use Auto RCM with Kosmos and Atmosphere.and you will be able to shu down the console from HOS - Power Menu and with Auto RCM you dont need jig cause every time you boot you will be in RCM gotta read up if you wanna use it

zxr750j

Longtime member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you just push the power button (sleepmode) you will hardly ever have to use your jig.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm not using autorcm and haven't used the jig for months.

newgen2005

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, only time I’ve had to power mine off is when I removed the SD card. Just wanted to confirm that this was usual.

eskinner3742

GBAtemp Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, only time I’ve had to power mine off is when I removed the SD card. Just wanted to confirm that this was usual.

You can use the reboot to payload Homebrew app to reboot into hekate before removing your sd card so you don't have to completely turn it off to eject the SD.

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think with SXOS/hekate auto-rcm, your switch will stay powered down until a power source is connected. So basically if you plug in a charger, it will enter auto-rcm, otherwise it should remain powered down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up