Hacking Question Patched NSwitch Let's Go Bundle.

Hoboro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello folks!
I'm the owner of a Nintendo Switch Let's Go Bundle, which Serial number results as Def. Patched! Not Hackable! Give UP! xD

Well since i'm a never give up man, i always read a lot and search on the internet till i find something.
Googleing here and there i found many posts, some here too where people say they managed to make this bundle Consoled work with homebrew.

So i tried by myself to enter in the rcm mode with some materials i had in my kitchen xD, inject 2 different playloads who does work.
My Console give me green V etc but if not mistaken the code is smashed the stack with 0x0 and if 0 not 7 i heard is not hackable.
To confirm this, nothing appear on my console screen. All black, no light no nothing.

Now...i'm asking myself, since i read a lot: is it possible this happening because i am using a non empity memory card?
And shouldn't in every case something appear on screen only if i have another something related to the hacks in my Memory card?

Thanks in advance for the replies!

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello folks!
I'm the owner of a Nintendo Switch Let's Go Bundle, which Serial number results as Def. Patched! Not Hackable! Give UP! xD

Well since i'm a never give up man, i always read a lot and search on the internet till i find something.
Googleing here and there i found many posts, some here too where people say they managed to make this bundle Consoled work with homebrew.

So i tried by myself to enter in the rcm mode with some materials i had in my kitchen xD, inject 2 different playloads who does work.
My Console give me green V etc but if not mistaken the code is smashed the stack with 0x0 and if 0 not 7 i heard is not hackable.
To confirm this, nothing appear on my console screen. All black, no light no nothing.

Now...i'm asking myself, since i read a lot: is it possible this happening because i am using a non empity memory card?
And shouldn't in every case something appear on screen only if i have another something related to the hacks in my Memory card?

Thanks in advance for the replies!
No, its patched.

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If it isnt mariko(i think lets go is definately erista 2), other alternative is SX OS core, if you can find a reseller.
Then just send an alternative payload, hekate, Atmosphere etc.

Reactions: Hoboro

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
If it isnt mariko(i think lets go is definately erista 2), other alternative is SX OS core, if you can find a reseller.
Then just send an alternative payload, hekate, Atmosphere etc.

only Hekate and Atmosphere Dont work on V2 Mariko if you have v2 Only CFW you can use is SXOS for now and as it seems no dev wants to release custom unlocked software for SX Mod Chips for a very good reason same reason no one has made a clone maybe when the Switch Pro or what ever ends up been called is out we will see Mod Chip Clones but who knows

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I said Erista not Mariko, please read. Sx core with Erista patched works. Lets go is patched Erista.
Atmosphere work, Hekate works. Plus Sciresm is currently working to support mariko units.
Developers don’t work with the “sx chip” they work with the rest of the hardware. If hekate loads on Mariko it should work on SX Core units.

Last edited by Basketto,

Hoboro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, the 1st reason i bought the console wasn't for the possibility to p*** all the games on it for fr**.
So i think i can use it as i did till today.
If Ever there will be a possibility in the near or late future, we will see. Thanks all for the replies i think we can close the thread.
Have a nice day all!

Reactions: zxr750j

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night