Hacking patched 249

stuntman007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi I patched it red steel with 249 and it still want work can some1 help me and run thought it with me I patched it then i did brickblocker then i did wiibackuppatcher then bunt it with burn ios imGE BUN AND STILL NOT WORK SO CAN SOME 1 POINT ME IN THE Right wayh
thanks stuntman

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sound like you did too much. All I did was use IOSPatcher-1_1_win drag game to exe. Type in 249, hit enter. Bam. No brickblocker, wiibackuppatcher . Loaded gamma sushi anyone.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mmmmm....gamma sushi.
smileipb2.png

stuntman007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so how did u burn it my iso image keeps stopping as its to big mywiibackuppatcher shinks it so how do I get it on to disk after the patch then.
thanks stuntman

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just get the iso and change the ios to 249 like what everyone else says in all the posts and instructions - no one says to brickblock it , no one says to use mywiibackuppatcher.

Use waninkokos iso patcher to change it to ios249 and burn it with imgburn or nero and your done - DONT DO THINGS YOU ASSUME U NEED TO DO. just patch and burn.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
you guys should know a very important info about google
wink.gif
it does not bite , it does not hurt, it does not harm , IT IS ACTUALLY YOUR BEST MAN IN YOUR WEDDING , and thanks for understanding
wink.gif

stuntman007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks lads got it I was using express burner inseted of imageburn lol so should u do the pacth everytime ur going to burn a disk then imageburn just with all this information am a bit connfused (like always) lol
stuntman

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont patch ALL games like this. there are only a few games that require this 249 patch. also if you searched "imageburn", then you would never find the program. its correct name is "imgburn". LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool