Passive Aggressive New Tab (for Chrome)

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I made an extension for google chrome recently.
This, as the thread is titled, is Passive Aggressive New Tab.

This is the release page for it because I can't publish it on the Chrome Web Store until I pay the 5 dollar publishing fee via Google Wallet. (Anyone wanna give me 5 dollars on google wallet? I have no monies :/)

The extension replaces the relatively pointless new tab page with a static white one full of snarky phrases, that change each time you open it. (I intend to add new phrases regularly)

screenshot_240.png

If you'd like to demo it, you can demo the current version here.
note that the above demo takes longer to refresh than the actual installed extension due to it being hosted online.
If you'd like to download a crx to manually install the extension, you can do that too, however- I think google chrome now automatically disables extensions that aren't from the chrome web store. However, you can add nonstore extensions on the Dev channel of chrome.

It's not a complicated extention, and I don't claim it to be.
I do claim it to be rather entertaining for something so simple.

I'll try to update it on my google drive whenever I add more phrases.
Also, if you can think of any really good phrases for me to add, I take suggestions almost constantly.

Update: It's all setup for publishing now, I just can't put it up until I get the 5$ fee. :/
Gonna work on the dark version soon.
publishing.png

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan on making a dark version for people with dark chrome themes as well but that's on hold until I get the ability to publish on the chrome web store.

I might work on this passively when I have time.

Reactions: KingBlank

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.