Hacking PaRaDoX Banner's Zone

ZeD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TaMs said:
Great work! But i've to ask one noobish question: What's the "correct" way to remove these channels, if needed? Do i need to use wad remover or what?

i think (if they have the same ticket) they will overwrite each other,
but if you want rid of completly then WAD Unistaller

isoptera4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
desmayer said:
does this use the Banner from Paradox?
Yes and I am using it right now and is is no different from paradox's channel except it has auto sram loading and long file names which is way better than the old version.

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
A few questions about the snes9x emulator:

1. Is there no graphic rendering or screen size options?
2. How do you get the rom list to list in alphabetical order?

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TaMs said:
Great work! But i've to ask one noobish question: What's the "correct" way to remove these channels, if needed? Do i need to use wad remover or what?
WADUninstaller if you want to remove all traces of it, ticket included. Otherwise just delete via channel management.

isoptera4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lettuce said:
A few questions about the snes9x emulator:

1. Is there no graphic rendering or screen size options?
2. How do you get the rom list to list in alphabetical order?
I believe it is no and no unfortunently

Killer Phantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good work man.

One question, is there anyway to change the name of Channel? You know, the one appearing in today's accomplishment or something...the one that Nintendo is currently harvesting with their Nintendo Channel.

I want to change custom homebrew launcher channel into random VC's name so Nintendo won't suspect me, that's all.

Thanks.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Killer Phantom said:
Good work man.

One question, is there anyway to change the name of Channel? You know, the one appearing in today's accomplishment or something...the one that Nintendo is currently harvesting with their Nintendo Channel.

I want to change custom homebrew launcher channel into random VC's name so Nintendo won't suspect me, that's all.

Thanks.

That wont work, nintendo will still find out mate.

Killer Phantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-x1_0_nt- said:
Killer Phantom said:
Good work man.

Thanks.

That wont work, nintendo will still find out mate.

Damn, I was thinking about naming the channel to "Mii Channel" or something like that to hide from them.

Stalkid64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good work with the hexediting Rayman banners! Must require a lot of skill... you know, once others like marcan had done all the hard work for you and all that was left was the credit grabbing.

jayparadox

OP
Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
Stalkid64 said:
Good work with the hexediting Rayman banners! Must require a lot of skill... you know, once others like marcan had done all the hard work for you and all that was left was the credit grabbing.
Hmm, come back when you know what you're talking about.
The Rayman one was the first one I released. Since then, things have changed. Get informed before talking, please.

Oh, and please tell me in what has marcan helped me in terms of banners. WADPacker, yes. Banners, he only told me the format sound is in, and has you might have noticed, MY channels do not have sound.

triften

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone link me to the OLD Wad Installer channel (without banner)? Now that I have the new one I want to get the black banner version completely uninstalled, but I lost the wad.

Kevka

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
superrob said:
mattlouf said:
I do not deny that Jay did a nice work here, but I wonder : WHERE IS THE POINT having all these channels on the main wii screen ?

Why not simply install the homebrew launcher channel ? (btw, thank jay for adding a banner to it)

IMG_0004.jpg

This way :
  • It is easier to upgrade by just changing the "boot.elf" in the wanted folder tool, and haven't to wait for someone else to "do the wad with banner" for you
  • It is easier to change the image ("banner"), when ever you want : just change the .bmp file in the wanted folder tool
  • It take less memory block and leave channel for other VC games for example
Becourse its much more cool to have it on the main menu ^^

oO this are the channels they i want to have your meaned you dont write banner for this channel where can i get this channels

Edit* sorry it´s the menu of the homebrewloader but i hope paradox released on day the savegame and mii channels with banner

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dakota76 said:
jayparadox

Hey some more great work thanx for all the great banners
Just curious if you started one g\for the Homebrew Channel

Thanx again Dak

Why? the creaters of the homebrew channel are making a new version with a banner and music.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
  • wiihackZlol @ wiihackZlol:
    hey anyone here?
    wiihackZlol @ wiihackZlol: hey anyone here?