GCN Paper Mario ttyd infinite item usage gecko code?

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone create a gecko code for paper Mario ttyd that allows infinite item usage?(in battle as well)
It would be very appreciated:)

Zephiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone create a gecko code for paper Mario ttyd that allows infinite item usage?(in battle as well)
It would be very appreciated:)
Code:
$Infinite Item Usage (Hold Y While Using An Item)
C20Dxxxx 00000004
3CA0803w A0A5zzzz
70A50800 41A20008
4E800020 9421FFE0
60000000 00000000

xxxx = 4974 (U), 0754 (JP), 577C (PAL)
zzzz = A398 (U), 6818 (JP), 63F8 (PAL)
w = D (U, PAL), C (JP)
For future reference, most of the people who have enough knowledge about TTYD to make a code like this do not frequent these forums. From what I've seen, most of them are on Discord, but you can also sometimes find them on the gc-forever forums. This seems to be the most active forum for TTYD codes: https://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2375

Last edited by Zephiles,

Loganross1212

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk if anybody could fulfill my request here, the gc-forums website is dead, and I've had no luck going down a rabbit hole looking for codes. So long story short I decided to curiously try and beat TYD with a moon jump code, and everything has been great until keelhaul key, the part you have to get the gate handle and turn into the boat and get past the gate is where I'm stuck. The moon jump allowed me to get the handle early and I cranked open the gate, but when I got the boat curse after and returned the gate was closed with no handle to be found and I am here stumped. The only thing I could think of was a walk thru walls cheat, or an item slot that placed the handle back in my inventory to crank again. Alas I am sad, a very disappointing occurrence.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.