Hacking Paper Mario Sticker Star 100% save?

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did complete the game, but I sold it before I got 3ds software (JK's save manager) to extract save data from the cartridge, and powersaves doesn't seem to have a proper 100% save since it missed some things, and I don't feel like beating the whole game again, so does anyone have a completed save for the game?

Game beaten, all comet pieces, museum completed, all 5 Luigis found, all 8 banners gotten, all wiggler diary segments found (this can be permanently skipped so be careful!)

So does anyone out there have one? And please no ranting just give me one if you have one and extracted it, and I want it in normal format (like JK can access) and not gateway format (e.g. 00004000000xxxx.sav)

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    https://www.instacart.com/landing?p...id-10950868930_adgroupid-110558940154_device-
    m&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkbuKBhDRARIsAALysV6FKd8irn5ioQp1pWndQZNOIwxJwpGmTdtY91v_pjvMP0OfZb2a-7AaAoQhEALw_wcB
  • Minox @ Minox:
    Worst case even just spaghetti will give you quite a bit of energy even without anything extra
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Uh oh spegetios
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Half a pound of ground beef can go for like $4 alone here
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    With meatballs!!! Was on sale the other day I got 2 cans for 1.25 lol
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I see 0.78usd spaghetti that would surely be enough for a few meals
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    It's processed shit but at least it can make you believe it's there
  • Minox @ Minox:
    Fry a bit of minced meat with some onions and tomatoes and you have a decent enough meal
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    And all the ingredients would still cost you more
  • Minox @ Minox:
    Would they though? Make a decent enough batch and eat for a few days and it'll even out
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Depends on inflation rates like I said half a pound of ground beef here is like $4 vs 4 cans for $4 that's processed
  • Minox @ Minox:
    To make it even more economical you can add more vegetables
  • Minox @ Minox:
    That is, change the ratio of meat to vegetables
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    But still more you'd spend but whatever floats your boat
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I highly doubt that'd be the case, but maybe no need to continue this argument
  • Minox @ Minox:
    It seems like we both don't want to :P
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    No argument theirs just ways to save and we don't always think about grand totals
  • Lycanroc @ Lycanroc:
    Heya
  • Lycanroc @ Lycanroc:
    Btw I think the chatbox is broken on mobile, pressing enter does nothing, and there's no separate button to send
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    You need to have the cursor at the
    start of the sentence already let Costello know about it new updates means new bugs
  • Lycanroc @ Lycanroc:
    Ah alright hahah
  • thehawksfuckingdead7 @ thehawksfuckingdead7:
    good afternoon
  • tsao @ tsao:
    guten tag bitches
  • Minox @ Minox:
    God afton
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: https://hypebeast.com/2021/9/eminem-moms-spaghetti-restaurant-detroit-launch