Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I keep getting the Error

Panic occurred while running Atmosphere

Title ID: 010041544D530000
Error Desc: std::abort() (0xFFE)

When I open the Album applet when a game is running (so I can use Edizon), could anybody tell me what I am doing wrong and how I can fix this? I can supply error log if it helps

Philipp_94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That should be ams mitm.
Try fixing archive bit in hekate.
If that doesn't work, try a clean install of ams (deleting atmosphere and sept folder)
If you've cheats you don't want to lose, backup the cheatst.txt before to get them back after.
Also, make sure your SD isn't going corrupt.

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That should be ams mitm.
Try fixing archive bit in hekate.
If that doesn't work, try a clean install of ams (deleting atmosphere and sept folder)
If you've cheats you don't want to lose, backup the cheatst.txt before to get them back after.
Also, make sure your SD isn't going corrupt.
Thanks, I just did a recent update but I didn't do a clean install, I ran h2testw and everything is good, I think I'll run archive bit as well.
I also got that message on boot after adding a bunch more system modules, I removed those and it went away, can low memory cause this? Is there a way to tell if I'm overdoing it with the system modules?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I just did a recent update but I didn't do a clean install, I ran h2testw and everything is good, I think I'll run archive bit as well.
I also got that message on boot after adding a bunch more system modules, I removed those and it went away, can low memory cause this? Is there a way to tell if I'm overdoing it with the system modules?
That is a possibility as the ram required for the game and Edizon may be too much and the system will lock up and crash upon running out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...