Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cucholix

OP cucholix Banners guy

Chile
    Hi, I’m looking for someone that modify the resolution of the game in docked mode, currently just looking at it seems like it’s below 720p.

So far I’ve managed to unpack the Engine.pak file and edit GfxDevices.lsx and set every GPU model to 720p, pack it again but there’s no difference in-game, that’s as far I went. No luck save side either, it corrupts the save adding non-native files.

I assume that resolution can be changed through main? But that’s beyond my skills.

I’m willing to pay $40 to the person who manage to increase the resolution to 720p (even at cost of framerate).

Thanks for reading.

2. lh411

lh411 GBAtemp Regular

China
    me too.some pc highresloution texture mod can use in switch version.but ww dont know how to close it dr resloution

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    As a general rule we don't do paid requests -- ROM hacking is already on the edge of acceptable and when money gets involved it is when lawyers perk up and come sniffing.

I don't know what this sort of hack will entail either but $40 might well be a token offering -- if it is a matter of tweaking some PC textures or a flag somewhere in the game then so be it, however if it is going to involve serious work and some artistry to figure out what should have been there then that is a different matter (not to mention often outside the realms of what a lot of hackers do).

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Resolution, Request], Divinity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.