OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
surprised there wasnt a thread for this yet

so how is everybody doing in this game?

I started as the female protagonist, and I got the FES edition on ps2 and playing the male protagonist on that
only thing that sucks was that "The Answer" was removed from the portable edition, its a 20hr continuation of the regular game which is called "The Journey"

the 3D movement would have been nice in the portable edition also but it doesnt really hinder it too much

I hope they also make a P4P
yaypsp.gif
but read some stuff they wernt going to do it but you never know...

anyway im at this point in the game

when fuuka joins SEES

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
P3P works fine on my 5.50 GEN-D with data install. Its nessecary on a certain part of the game that freeze the game for not having data install.

Joe88

[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using 5.00 m33-6, using the 6.20 plugin
not had a single freeze yet

I didnt do data install

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
DarkStriker said:
P3P works fine on my 5.50 GEN-D with data install. Its nessecary on a certain part of the game that freeze the game for not having data install.
5.50 Prometheus and I haven't had a single crash yet.
Koromaru just joined but I haven't been playing it in the past three weeks so I forgot what other stuff happened, I might play again but it's a pain trying to remember what happened ;-;

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought this was a retarded discussion about the PSP but it was labeled wrong and everbody was trolling at the spelling

Anyway, what game is this P3P?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
zeromac said:
I thought this was a retarded discussion about the PSP but it was labeled wrong and everbody was trolling at the spelling

Persona 3 Portable. It's a solid game, you've gotta try it.

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
surprised there wasnt a thread for this yet

so how is everybody doing in this game?

I started as the female protagonist, and I got the FES edition on ps2 and playing the male protagonist on that
only thing that sucks was that "The Answer" was removed from the portable edition, its a 20hr continuation of the regular game which is called "The Journey"

the 3D movement would have been nice in the portable edition also but it doesnt really hinder it too much

I hope they also make a P4P
yaypsp.gif
but read some stuff they wernt going to do it but you never know...

anyway im at this point in the game

when fuuka joins SEES
uhh well its not really a P3P Discussion but people were talking about it when it was Released And where they were so i dont know if you Consider it the same thread.

http://gbatemp.net/t239235-persona-3-portable-its-out

Snooby

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkStriker said:

really? Im pretty sure that data install only helps if you are running a UMD. I played through the entire game in 5.50 Prometheus and didn't crash anywhere.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
See these kind of comments make me nervous. I am a PSP newbie and I had the choice of 5.50 or 5.00M33. I picked Prometheus and I am getting the PSP Monday and I have a 8GB memory stick with a few games. I am worried they won't work. For instance I was told I needed to install some voice data for MGS Peace Walker for it to work properly but I do not know if it simply installs it automatically or if I have to go download the data online and etc.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
FlashX007 said:
See these kind of comments make me nervous. I am a PSP newbie and I had the choice of 5.50 or 5.00M33. I picked Prometheus and I am getting the PSP Monday and I have a 8GB memory stick with a few games. I am worried they won't work. For instance I was told I needed to install some voice data for MGS Peace Walker for it to work properly but I do not know if it simply installs it automatically or if I have to go download the data online and etc.
They are included in the game, and that's only for some people anyways.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Still confused like hell though. I am going to watch some youtube videos so I know what the hell to expect. I don't have the PSP yet and I am nervous.

SoraKeyofFate

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This game is awesome! I had never played the series on the PS2 as I hadn't ever had the money or anything, but after playing P3P I downloaded FES after recently getting my PS2 modded for KH2FM+. I haven't put the game down for at least a week. Been playing it more than Dissidia and KH BBS, which both got boring after a few hours.
yaypsp.gif

and as for compatibility, I'm running it on GEN D3 as well, so far so good.
smile.gif

Right now, I'm going to fight the 10th Shadow of the full moons when Shinjiro and Ken leave the party. The boss is so tough =_= gotta keep training from floor 134

EDIT: Oops, hang on its GEN FULL (or something like that)

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:

Just wait until Phantasy Star Portable 2 comes out
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021