Oz3ds Tracking Number?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by W0rm_, Apr 28, 2015.

1. W0rm_
    OP

W0rm_ Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    Aurora, Illinois
    After a couple unanswered posts I decided I should just wait and See if I would get an answer from oz3ds. Lucky I did and they told me that my product has been shipped and that they gave me a shipping number. Since I just got that shipping number would that mean I should wait awhile before I track it, or should it be usable by the time I got the shipping number.

2. Deboog

Deboog GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 22, 2013
    United States
    Tracking numbers are supplied by postal services, so the mail guys already have it and you can use the tracking number to see where it's at. It may have not left the city it was shipped from, but there's no harm in checking.

3. GakkiVN

GakkiVN Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2015
    I made the order from oz3ds, with an acidentally capital letter in my email. Since then i havent received any email from oz3ds and cannot change password as well. Their support are out of reach all the time ...

4. W0rm_
    OP

W0rm_ Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    Aurora, Illinois
    Sorry if i'm late but eventually got my r4i card 2 weeks after I ordered.

5. GakkiVN

GakkiVN Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2015
    i wonder if its gonna be longer to ship to Aus, cuz they're from HK/China :(. probably there's no way to cancel the order so i can go for some local shops :(

6. MisterDragon2012

MisterDragon2012 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2016
    United States
    I'm having issues with this company as well. I wish they could contact me somehow, they seem to be non responsive.