Hacking Overclock Plugin at boot?

mrjezbud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all.

Been researching this for a while and have no idea if it is possible.

Can we run an overclock plugin at boot with enso? so it doesn't have to be enabled on a per game basis

mrjezbud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sure dude, I'll press the "Wiki" button for you.

https://github.com/rereprep/oclockvitaminimal

Sorry. i never use github. the first page just had files so i wasn't sure

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that isn't exactly what i meant. I mean is there an overclock plugin that will be activated 24/7? like as soon as the vita boots is enables.

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
that isn't exactly what i meant. I mean is there an overclock plugin that will be activated 24/7? like as soon as the vita boots is enables.
Yeah OclockVitaLite.

You mean on homebrew? That ain't possible cuz' they are already at full speed.

mrjezbud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah OclockVitaLite.

You mean on homebrew? That ain't possible cuz' they are already at full speed.
well the one you linked mentions you need to add it to a title ID. I mean one that will just be activated no matter what game i load

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
well the one you linked mentions you need to add it to a title ID. I mean one that will just be activated no matter what game i load
Dude, it is a one time thing and then forget about it... like... forever. Don't be so lazy.

You could always use the "*all" shortcut but.. that could go wrong with some homebrew.

mrjezbud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, it is a one time thing and then forget about it... like... forever. Don't be so lazy.

You could always use the "*all" shortcut but.. that could go wrong with some homebrew.
nothing wrong with being lazy. Thats like saying why use enso? All you had to do before was click Install

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
well thats all i was checking. I was wondering whether it was possible as i read enso could enable plugins at launch
Like I said, go for the "*all" shortcut and good luck.
Or think about the time you spend writing in here is the same time that you could spend configuring the plugin ONCE and forever.

Helix Fossil

DQ Fan Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oclockvita only really screws things up with Adrenaline, otherwise you can do *ALL with oclockvita instead of using a specific title ID and put the *ALL section at the very bottom after everything else. If you're also using Adrenaline, you can do *!(adrenaline title ID here). The "!" tells the system to not load anything else after it's executed, which will prevent the oclockvita plugin from loading and screwing up Adrenaline, assuming you put it at the very bottom or at least after the section for Adrenaline.

Last edited by Helix Fossil,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: