OUR THREAD WAS LOCKED. GATEWAY HYPE TRAIN ASSEMBLE!!

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
don't get me wrong, I don't want to ignore either. I've just accepted him as the sour apple of the community :P Every forum that gets big enough has one.

Consider him one of the autistic bunch :D

i still don't get what exactly i said that ticks u ppl off so much and why u continue calling me out. If you're angry cuz i'm supporting sky3ds, then maybe u guys should recommend to the mods to rename the flashcart forum section to "3DS - Gateway & Custom Firmwares" or have separate subforums for different flashcarts like the nintendo ds section

Reactions: ryanjf97

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
i still don't get what exactly i said that ticks u ppl off so much and why u continue calling me out. If you're angry cuz i'm supporting sky3ds, then maybe u guys should recommend to the mods to rename the flashcart forum section to "3DS - Gateway & Custom Firmwares" or have separate subforums for different flashcarts like the nintendo ds section

I said I don't mind you lol. guitarheroknight does. Just tryna keep da peace :D

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I said until Monday. hold your horses :P

Oh ok i was going by that countdown thing in the other guy's sig. But monday won't make a difference, GW has postponed their "should be released by" date many times, it's possible they'll extend it again

ryanjf97

not long now...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm going to play some games on Steam, someone tag me if anything happens!

I'm going to repost this in the main thread, too. I didn't even realise where I was, siiiiigh

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if GW releases the update on Sunday night, most ppl will only have a few hours to play before they have to go back to school/work

ryanjf97

not long now...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how many months of the year are u guys in school? Does it have to do with how the seasons are reversed in lower hemisphere
it's weird, I've never understood it, to be honest. we're in school from February to November, with small 2 week breaks every 2 1/2 months or so.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's weird, I've never understood it, to be honest. we're in school from February to November, with small 2 week breaks every 2 1/2 months or so.

oh that's not too different from us, although i sure would like 2 week break every 2.5 months

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I started this school year in september, finished by nov 30, last exam was on the 9th, break until Jan 12th, then we're in until april. From April 14th to september, we're on brake, unless we opt in to do a summer semester :D

I did summer classes last year, and the last two in high school, but I have decided never to do them again :P I get exhausted from school easily, and summer kills me. Just going to work for the summer break, maybe steal me a trip to London England next year, watch some chelsea live :D

I'm taking uni life really slowly unfortunately :( so school occupies my just enough, and I can get some games in or some python which I intend to get better and better at.

Reactions: ryanjf97

ryanjf97

not long now...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I started this school year in september, finished by nov 30, last exam was on the 9th, break until Jan 12th, then we're in until april. From April 14th to september, we're on brake, unless we opt in to do a summer semester :D

I did summer classes last year, and the last two in high school, but I have decided never to do them again :P I get exhausted from school easily, and summer kills me. Just going to work for the summer break, maybe steal me a trip to London England next year, watch some chelsea live :D

I'm taking uni life really slowly unfortunately :( so school occupies my just enough, and I can get some games in or some python which I intend to get better and better at.
it was really nice learning about you, 2Hack! there's a man behind the username, finally ;)

I do Distance Ed, so none of our school terms really apply to me :P I just stay at home and do all my work online. pretty sweet

Reactions: 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
it was really nice learning about you, 2Hack! there's a man behind the username, finally ;)

I do Distance Ed, so none of our school terms really apply to me :P I just stay at home and do all my work online. pretty sweet
Haha, some users know more about me than others. It's all about how much I'm willing to put public vs pm :P

I prefer the up and about life. Not a big fan of chilling at home too much or big breaks. I get the vibe I'm slacking off when I'm on break, even if I need it :P One way to define it is that I'd rather work, than be retired, even if money was not an issue.

I'm the odd one of the bunch though, what you've got in terms of working all online is hard to come by and I can imagine it's a sweet workload.

Reactions: mmn and ryanjf97

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
2Hack, I made a theme yesterday (link in my signature).
You have to make sure that both the tool and the things you try to open in it are in directories without spaces or special characters. That should prevent crashes, at least.

Another thing, I couldn't edit icon backgrounds and still have the theme load on the 3ds. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Also, I included gimp source files for all of the stuff I edited. Feel free to use them however you like.
Didn't work :( I'll have a dig at it on another computer which is on windows 8, but not looking to good so far. Maybe I'll try moving the file to a different place.

mmn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't work :( I'll have a dig at it on another computer which is on windows 8, but not looking to good so far. Maybe I'll try moving the file to a different place.

Hm, are you getting an actual error message or does the program just crash?

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hm, are you getting an actual error message or does the program just crash?
It gives me an error message that goes away too fast for me to read. One time it said: "cannot load boot_LZ.BIN" or something along those lines.

I just unpacked the .rar onto my desktop, so Idk what's up. I'll maybe try redownloading the program tomorrow :s
I've tried 2 different boot_lz.bin files so far, both don't work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I'd quite enjoy a life of taking it easy. But I haven't reached that life yet.
  • B
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you loose an email account and can't sign in its understandable most think it's funny and they can get away with it instead of trying to make amends over their actions unless they mess up so bad the entire community tells them to f off
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, or to test some stuff
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    cri-mge
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's why I don't want my name all over the place people get things twisted over the smallest thing and it turns into a dumb ordeal
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    damn, pretty ok
    price on that too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, What's good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Damn, those are sick.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, sup sylv! Watching a twitch streamer, trying to find things to 3d print that will help me organize things a little but, just chilling overall, hbu?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, I'm doing good, thx. What are they 3D printing at the minute?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Just printed one of these to hang my xbox one controller on the wall and get it off my desk
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Wow, nice. I see a very good use out of them.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, do you have a microcenter near yu always see cheap ssd but they sell out in like a hour
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, kinda, about 45 minutes away or so
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have a lot of microcenter SSDs, always grab some when I go in there. Always end up needing an SSD for a server or something
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sucks most the deals are pick ups
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microcenter like let's open stores but make people drive an hour out
  • B @ btjunior:
    all i did was upload some copyright protected files even after being warned smh
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    didn't mean to send early
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant to send the JonTron "it's the real santa praise jesus" meme in response to luke
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i meant to send the JonTron "it's the real santa praise jesus" meme in response to luke