Gaming Other Ways of saving for Mother 3

Earthbound2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My in-game saving doesn't work and I really want to keep on playing Mother 3.. So is there anyway to save like on an emulator (Like save state, or a button combination to do an auto save or something)?

The frogs are being mean and tell me i'm unable to save, treating me like some handicapped group-of-pixels.
hate2.gif

So yeah, I'm using an M3 DS Real and I downloaded the latest Sakura thing with the iTouchDS (the triple loader or whatever).

Or, if possible, explain to me how to fix this save problem. Save Fix Patches only disable the ability to go past the "GAMEBOY Nintendo" screen (which goes all white after that in some cases), so yea..

Any help would be great! I tried redoing everything with a new ROM etc, but it still didn't work, so please don't give me any completely obvious strategies of how to fix this since I'd probably have already tried them..

Earthbound2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the attempt of help..
No, my L+R Button doesn't work sadly
hate2.gif

so RTS Doesn't work..

And also, it's loading properly for me and works perfectly, even saving. I just needed to switch the firmware. the only problem is that the save file occasionally vanishes completely so i'd have to start over..

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only advice I could give there is to make sure you're backing up your save, make sure your SRAM battery is charged (leave the system on plugged into your charger overnight), and what I always do is to turn my DS back on right after I'm done playing a GBA game to make absolutely sure the save got backed up.

Earthbound2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this thread is slightly pointless now for the following reasons:
1) Beat mother 3
2) got a new DSlite
smile.gif

But I'm sort of back to the first GBA Problem now. I Fixed this by switching firmwares, but that trick doesn't seem to work.. Anyway, my problem now is that the game stops/freezes at the "GAMEBOY Nintendo" screen.. Sorry for being off-topic. ^-^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1