Ore ga Omae wo Mamoru

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Jei, May 25, 2009.

May 25, 2009

Ore ga Omae wo Mamoru by Jei at 7:43 PM (635 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Jei
    OP

Member Jei Translator and romhacker wannabe

Brazil
    Been playing this game for quite some time now, altough I can't read kanji, I've been enjoying it since it's a fun sidescroll dungeon crawler.
    I've got up to the desert area and have a couple of questions:

1) On the third quest of Rank C, it asks me for an item called "Nokogiri" (rough romanizarion of the hiragana, didn't look up for it). Where should I search the ground for it or what kind of enemy should I be killing to drop it? Is it an item created by combining two others?
    2) On the desert area there's some tablets scattered, four of them contains a kind of a colored code. I've already found all four of them, but where should I input the code, if needed...? Should I read them in order so it takes effect? What's the purpose of them?

2. Jei
    OP

Member Jei Translator and romhacker wannabe

Brazil
    Well, I've solved the previous questions and now I got stuck again.

Rank C quest number 7. I need 4 of an item called "Akamamushi", it's written all in katakana and I think it's obtainable from grass, but I need to know where to collect it, I've already looked into a lot of places and can't seem to find any of it.

Also oferring help for those interested in the game and got problems earlier than where I got up to.

3. destroyerx

Newcomer destroyerx Newbie

Australia
    try the patch of grass to the right of the entrance just past the pillar you broke, you'll get them occassionally from there, got quite a few while farming for blue mint