Hacking Ordering SKY3DS but

Roaek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does it work with 9.5.0-23E?
ontop of that http://www.sky3dsuk.com/ trustworth site (found it as a reseller but will ask non the less) and how quick delivery is? just says "Best Way" which i have no idea what that even is...

Roaek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i read somewhere aswell that it wasnt re-writable and could only have 10 games or has that changed since (not sure what rev each card looks like)

tpaxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i read somewhere aswell that it wasnt re-writable and could only have 10 games or has that changed since (not sure what rev each card looks like)

They removed that 10 games limitation with their latest card. Also waiting for my new Sky3DS to arrive.

ApolloCheese

the shy guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
while you are waiting you could update your system to 9.6 and download all the gameupdates from eshop. Just in case there will be a new fw out before your sky arrives.

Roaek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
while you are waiting you could update your system to 9.6 and download all the gameupdates from eshop. Just in case there will be a new fw out before your sky arrives.
you sure ? :D my instincts say dont as it may stop the card working but i know nothing bout these kinda things

ApolloCheese

the shy guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am not sure that there is gonna be a new fw soon, but if there is and if it will block sky you wont be able to enter eshop and get those updates, that some games require for online functions. but i am sure that 9.6 didnt block sky.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go Here and only make purchases from verified vendors in your country of origin. Sky3ds works up to 9.6.0-24U so update your 3ds to ensure you have this update.

Roaek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Region free? and is it difficult to set up the games on the card or just simple drag and stuff?

digitalkid56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Region free? and is it difficult to set up the games on the card or just simple drag and stuff?

best to think of it like a rom emulator type card.. it's not region free (not sure about those region free roms)
it's kinda sort of a drag and drop, but you have you use a program called DiskWriter to write the games to your microsd card..
You can actually prep for your cards arrival by copying all your games to it now.. it took me about 2hrs to copy 64GB worth of stuff to it..
Also, you can learn how to use the Sky3DS template in the meanwhile, and if you want to patch the games with a private header, you'll need to get that done too (check out No Sky No Ban app).. there's a lot to do before the cards arrival!

Roaek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
best to think of it like a rom emulator type card.. it's not region free (not sure about those region free roms)
it's kinda sort of a drag and drop, but you have you use a program called DiskWriter to write the games to your microsd card..
You can actually prep for your cards arrival by copying all your games to it now.. it took me about 2hrs to copy 64GB worth of stuff to it..
Also, you can learn how to use the Sky3DS template in the meanwhile, and if you want to patch the games with a private header, you'll need to get that done too (check out No Sky No Ban app).. there's a lot to do before the cards arrival!
you lost me at private header.... isnt that to do with going online i mean i dont plan on going online on any downloaded games, so will it just be a simple process :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all