mad.gif

kallekall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crisspy727 said:
I live in Newyork how would it really take if i order it yesterday

Impossible to say. I guess that they send everything to the US at the same time on a "something something" (don't know the English word, pile?) to get cheaper postage. So it depends on when they are doing their next shipping.

Big Green

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered some on the 31 of November. It went into shipping some time around the 2nd or third, and it was shipped to Hong Kong Post. When Hong Kong post got it, they shipped it the day after which was on the 6th, after that, it left Hong Kong and it is now coming to America. It didn't get to America yet though. The mailman said that if it was shipped from Hong Kong on the sixth, I should get it around the end of the week, or next week monday.

Echo1

Trophies
XP
Country
It took ten days from order (1st Dec - 11th Dec) to get my EDGE from Hong Kong to the UK. Four days of that it was waiting in the HK sorting office. Not bad overall. And my card doesn't stick out of it either. Nice.

Echo1

Trophies
XP
Country
Both my partners (which arrived back in October) and my (arrived last week) EDGE came complete with outer packaging. I think the EDGE team had a slight supply issue one time which has since been sorted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.