Ordered a gateway from eachmall.me Big mistake?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by TJHeartnote, Dec 15, 2014.

1. TJHeartnote
    OP

TJHeartnote Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2007
    United States
    I have to ask is this site legitimate? I ordered their $60 gateway card and according to their tracker it hasn't left china yet! I paid extra for the 5-8 day shipping and it's day 10 and still has not left shenzhen. i'm starting to think this site may be another spoof site. I went through here and it shoptemp listed it as a reputable site but so far it doesn't seem like it! Have I really screwed the pootch on this one?

2. ground

ground GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 22, 2007
    Netherlands
    I ordered from them and got it pretty fast (without the extra shipping stuff propably, i cant remember but I always take the cheapest shipping option).

3. Monty Kensicle

Monty Kensicle Yay!

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    Items take Forever to get out of China especially during the holidays so I wouldn't be worried. I've bought from eachmall in the past and they haven't screwed me over yet.

loco365 and Margen67 like this.
  4. Bakuryu42

Bakuryu42 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 9, 2009
    United States
    Just got mine from them, if it says it sorted and departed check USPS with your tracking number it stops tracking after it leaves china.

5. Shanester

Shanester GBAtemp Regular

Nov 3, 2010
    United States
    U.S.A.
    I nearly ordered from eachmall as well. However, after hearing from other threads/posts that the site is not trustworthy, I figured it would be worth the extra 10 bucks to order from a better site (plus, other sites offer 2-4 day shipping). Right now, the cheapest price I can find is 72.50 on http://www.3dsgamerworld.com/gateway-3ds-card-for-3ds3ds-xl-p-9.html

6. Xx3DSHACKERxX

Xx3DSHACKERxX Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2014
    Gambia, The
    I want to buy a Gateway from eachmall too, they're so cheap...

>mfw no gateway

7. tony_2018

tony_2018 GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    So is this the norm now, order first and then ask questions later?

Subtle Demise likes this.
  8. Monty Kensicle

Monty Kensicle Yay!

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    When did you order yours? I'm debating on whether or not the shipping option above Free Shipping is worth the extra $1.

9. Bakuryu42

Mar 9, 2009
    United States
    Who told you they weren't trust worth?

10. guitarheroknight

guitarheroknight 1.6180339887

Nov 9, 2014
    Croatia
    Grand Line
    Ive got mine from YeahGeek.com.
    It took 13 working days to arrive to Europe form China without any extra custom taxes. Paid it $65 including shipping.

11. derkiederk

derkiederk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2010
    Ordered mine from them on the 4th, last tracking event was "export customs scan" on the 7th. A quick Google suggests this is normal and it likely left China already. This was with the standard free shipping though.

12. Bakuryu42

Mar 9, 2009
    United States
    Ordered it Dec 01, it was in my mailbox the 13th, not bad when you think about it. This was with the option above free shipping for the extra $1 fyi.

Monty Kensicle likes this.
  13. Shanester

Nov 3, 2010
    United States
    U.S.A.
    Go to the search bar and type in eachmall.me. A lot of people have had complaints that they never received their order, even after like 2 months. I'd pass.

If you don't have a Visa credit card, you cannot order from the cheapest places including modchipsdirect and yeahgeek.

14. Bakuryu42

Mar 9, 2009
    United States
    Well Idk what to tell them I got mine, and a lot of other people did.

15. telon22

telon22 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 28, 2014
    India
    From what you are telling us it's not their fault it's the shipping company faults

16. Gadgetguy

Gadgetguy Member

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2005
    Canada
    Toronto area
    I also used Eachmall. Good company. As far as I have heard very few (actually - I have never heard of any) people had problems with them. Would buy from them again. (Takes a long time however - as posted by others)

17. Monty Kensicle

Monty Kensicle Yay!

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    Indeed, I've bought loads of modchips, console repair parts and flash carts from them with no issues whatsoever.

Margen67 likes this.
  18. titegtnodI

titegtnodI Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2014
    Canada
    I ordered something from China around this time once and it took 10 months to arrive. It got lost in the mail, I'm surprised it arrived at all. Would the company reship if you never received your item is the real question here. My company did (I didn't order a Gateway, I bought an N64 game), so I ended up with 2 copies.

19. Shanester

Nov 3, 2010
    United States
    U.S.A.
    Yeah I'm just going off of what other people have posted. I'd personally spend an extra 10 bucks to get the card in 4 days, considering the ridiculous shipping time from eachmall. To each his own.

20. Darklinkreturns

Darklinkreturns Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2014
    United States
    Bought from them on the 1st, got my gateway in less than two weeks, genuine and everything