Hacking Orbis-Pub-Gen says param .sfo is missing.

Seffo182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm posting this for a buddy. He ripped like 12 games or so. Generated .gp4 no issues, but when attempting to build with orbis-pub-gen, he gets an error immediately b4 it attempts to build. The error states: Build Image: The file does not exist. (param.sfo)

He checked each one of the folder rips and param.sfo is present.
He tried loading the param.sfo s with orbis-pub-sfo.exe and it seemed to work as normal.
Any help on this much appreciated. Thanks

Edit: Ok he was able to generate the fpkgs without issue on his work computer, but not his own pc. On his own he always receives that error.

Also is there a way to make orbis-pub-gen write temp files to a different location then in C drive? Thankx

Last edited by Seffo182,

Seffo182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the replies guys. As I said in my first post, he was able to generate the fpkgs successfully on his work computer. His home PC is windows 10, and we attributed it to that, although there may very well have been more to it than that. Thanks again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Seffo182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Although it's no longer an issue for my buddy, it definitely was not a pebcak issue. Just because you and others encountered no issues on windows 10, that means no one ever does right?

I know I said we attributed it to windows 10, but that was more of a way of saying we don't know what caused the issue and switching PCs was the easiest route in this situation. Since Subcon already mentioned windows 10 works for him, your last comment didn't really add much... but thanks anyways tho.

Last edited by Seffo182,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte