Options.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Zeny, May 6, 2016.

1. Zeny
    OP

Zeny Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2015
    Has anyone had experience using: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki and arm9loader hax and installing on to the SysNand of the console? What are your thoughts on it?. I am currently just cold booting into Reinand (N3ds) but I've been considering doing/following that guide so I can just have it on the sysnand permanently. From what I've been reading though it apparently is nearly brick proof compared to other forms of CFW loading.

2. Davidosky99

Davidosky99 Eevee :3

Banned
    Jun 7, 2015
    Porto
    Yes a9lh is perfect. Do the setup to the sysnand so you will have the most perfect setup:updated synand

3. Temarile

Temarile (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Jan 7, 2016
    Netherlands
    It's great. Plialects guide is the guide to go with. It gets constant updates and everything is noobs proof. I know noobs can't read but you really have to read this guide thoroughly.

4. DogParty

DogParty Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2015
    United States
    lol literally _everyone_ on a9lh used that guide. Set aside 3 hours, make sure you have like 15 gb free on your computer, and follow the guide to the letter and you'll be golden :) Near-instant boots. 100% of the time. Brick prevention. Presumably survives updates.

5. Zeny
    OP

Zeny Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2015
    I am reading through, just curious to where to start off though, I already have menuhax, downgraded to 9.2.0-20E just to be on the safe side I should start from the beginning?

6. bobfacemoo

bobfacemoo GBAtemp Fan

Feb 21, 2016
    If you have an EmuNAND, start from Part 4, if not, start at Part 3 :D

7. Temptress Cerise

Temptress Cerise Miss Magic~ <3

May 1, 2016
    United States
    If you want... but you shouldn't need to. The guide states the following:

"If you already have a CFW setup on any version between 9.0.0 and 9.2.0, change menuhax to type 1, set your menuhax trigger to D-Pad down, then start the guide at Part 4."

Assuming you have EmuNAND. Also, just pretend any mentions of RedNAND say EmuNAND.