OOTHax Install Questions

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Scoreless Pine, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Scoreless Pine
    OP

Scoreless Pine Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2015
    United States
    I have a New 3ds XL on version 10.6 with no current homebrew access, an O3DS with 9.0 and RxTools, and a copy of OOT3D with one open file on the Master Quest File 2. With all that in mind, I have 3 questions to ask.

1: How would I go about installing OOTHax specifically to Master Quest File 2?

2: Can I keep my other 5 files on the game at the same time as the homebrew one?

And 3: How could I use that cartridge to install OOTHax on a Nintendo Selects eshop version of OOT on my New 3ds while still keeping all of the save files on the original one and possibly copying them to the new one?

Thanks for the help! :yay:

EDIT: I got everything working fine, I updated my new 3ds to 10.7, bought the nintendo selects OOT3d, backed up my save data installed the oothax for my new 3ds's version on the cartridge from my old 3ds, and used the 3ds save data transfer tool to transfer the hax save to the digital version and restored my previous save data on the cartridge.

Could somebody close this thread please? Thanks! :yay:

Last edited by Scoreless Pine, Mar 18, 2016