OOThax e-shop

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by srick7583, Nov 23, 2015.

1. srick7583
    OP

srick7583 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2015
    United States
    can anybody upload the save file for the e-shop version of the game? I have yet to receive my Cubic Ninja in the mail and I've already had the OOT downloaded from the e-shop since that was a hard to find game at the time. I've had the worst luck trying to install homebrew on my n3ds 10.2 and I was just curious if anybody had a savefile for upload, thanks

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Do you have another entrypoint for homebrew?
    You'll need one to install the save (eShop saves use console-unique encryption so it's not as simple as replacing a file), at which point you might as well just use the oothax installer.

3. srick7583
    OP

srick7583 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2015
    United States
    I've tried the smashhax which doesn't work (keep getting aireplay-ng command not found), My Ironfall is the latest version, along with YouTube, I've spent $80 on the OOT cart and the powersaves device (still couldn't get it to work, savefile kept on getting corrupted) so I returned the game and powersave and smashbros back to gamestop. Still waiting for Cubic Ninja to come in the mail from e-bay but I doubt it might come in the mail soon. I used to be able to use browserhax to get into the homebrew launcher but it's been patched by Nintendo for dumbass reasons. Just waiting for somebody to come up with a browserhax 2.5 (if that's even possible). This is pretty much where I stand for getting homebrew back, no success

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I'm about to just make a craigslist post for somebody who can try to install the hack for me as my last resort

Last edited by srick7583, Nov 23, 2015