Homebrew OOThax e-shop

srick7583

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anybody upload the save file for the e-shop version of the game? I have yet to receive my Cubic Ninja in the mail and I've already had the OOT downloaded from the e-shop since that was a hard to find game at the time. I've had the worst luck trying to install homebrew on my n3ds 10.2 and I was just curious if anybody had a savefile for upload, thanks

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Do you have another entrypoint for homebrew?
You'll need one to install the save (eShop saves use console-unique encryption so it's not as simple as replacing a file), at which point you might as well just use the oothax installer.

srick7583

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried the smashhax which doesn't work (keep getting aireplay-ng command not found), My Ironfall is the latest version, along with YouTube, I've spent $80 on the OOT cart and the powersaves device (still couldn't get it to work, savefile kept on getting corrupted) so I returned the game and powersave and smashbros back to gamestop. Still waiting for Cubic Ninja to come in the mail from e-bay but I doubt it might come in the mail soon. I used to be able to use browserhax to get into the homebrew launcher but it's been patched by Nintendo for dumbass reasons. Just waiting for somebody to come up with a browserhax 2.5 (if that's even possible). This is pretty much where I stand for getting homebrew back, no success

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm about to just make a craigslist post for somebody who can try to install the hack for me as my last resort

Last edited by srick7583,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back