Status
Not open for further replies.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, you can download Flipnote3D (through My Nintendo) and RPG Maker Fes (it's free in eShop) both of them will be used for primary HomeBrew exploits on 11.5 in the near future. If you don't believe me, here is a thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/mrnbayoh-strongly-recommends-you-download-flipnote-3ds.479628/ And this one... https://gbatemp.net/threads/mrnbayoh-recommends-you-download-rpgmaker-fes-player.480556/

BTW using HomeBrew still puts you at "risk" of everything you're so worried about with CFW. It's an oxymoron to say you don't want to lose homebrew but you adamantly refuse the ONLY solution that allows you to keep it permanently. That's like saying I don't want to lose my house because I keep getting loan extensions while I refuse to get a job. Eventually, they're going to take the house.

Reactions: Jeph

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey man, you can download Flipnote3D (through My Nintendo) and RPG Maker Fes (it's free in eShop) both of them will be used for primary HomeBrew exploits on 11.5 in the near future. If you don't believe me, here is a thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/mrnbayoh-strongly-recommends-you-download-flipnote-3ds.479628/ And this one... https://gbatemp.net/threads/mrnbayoh-recommends-you-download-rpgmaker-fes-player.480556/

BTW using HomeBrew still puts you at "risk" of everything you're so worried about with CFW. It's an oxymoron to say you don't want to lose homebrew but you adamantly refuse the ONLY solution that allows you to keep it permanently. That's like saying I don't want to lose my house because I keep getting loan extensions while I refuse to get a job. Eventually, they're going to take the house.
Yeah I already know I checked twitter out earlier and felt good about getting what they meant
also I've been using homebrew for about a year now and I haven't gotten banned for all my shenanigans (including installing cia's on my sysnand which at the time was either 11.2 or 11.1 even tho its not recommended) but it seems that its way more likely to happen on a CFW.
Regardless, if I really wanted to get CFW I already got myself a R4i gold 3ds rts & an o3ds with cfw so I'm good.

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Noope don't worry guys, I just went ahead and threw like 30$ for a r4i and right now my 3ds is running CFW. Still don't care about it, at least I don't have to care about homebrew anymore.. for a price.

TheFIrstAv3nger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noope don't worry guys, I just went ahead and threw like 30$ for a r4i and right now my 3ds is running CFW. Still don't care about it, at least I don't have to care about homebrew anymore.. for a price.

I like how you add for a price at the end. Like you had to pay for oot to get homebrew in the first place. And if you would have gotten cfw on 11.2 it would have been free. And you obviously care about it enough to pay $30 for a r4i. Which actually only got for $20 with free shipping.

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like how you add for a price at the end. Like you had to pay for oot to get homebrew in the first place. And if you would have gotten cfw on 11.2 it would have been free. And you obviously care about it enough to pay $30 for a r4i. Which actually only got for $20 with free shipping.
No man, canadian conversion on paypal gets it up to $30, and I bought it for homebrew..

TheFIrstAv3nger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok my bad, its $30CAD and $20USD. I see a $ and assume USD, my fault. But you got it for cfw so you could keep your homebrew. That's fine and dandy, but you keep on making it seem like youre trashing cfw, which without it there wouldn't be a homebrew scene for you to use.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok my bad, its $30CAD and $20USD. I see a $ and assume USD, my fault. But you got it for cfw so you could keep your homebrew. That's fine and dandy, but you keep on making it seem like youre trashing cfw, which without it there wouldn't be a homebrew scene for you to use.
I'm not trashing cfw i just have no real use for it, anyway i got

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not trashing cfw i just have no real use for it, anyway i got
except you bought a flashcard so you can get it . . . just admit it is useful . . . at this point the more you put it down the more redundant you sound . . .and the panic over paying for something . . . classic . . . was your 3ds and oot a gift or something?

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
except you bought a flashcard so you can get it . . . just admit it is useful . . . at this point the more you put it down the more redundant you sound . . .and the panic over paying for something . . . classic . . . was your 3ds and oot a gift or something?
litterally just bought the flashcart so i can use homebrew and finish my earthbound playthrough..

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
litterally just bought the flashcart so i can use homebrew and finish my earthbound playthrough..
earthbound . . . emulator . . . did you make your own backup? i dout it . . . but you talked all that junk about how you did not need cfw
Guys. I don't care about CFW. I already buy all my games and I only use homebrew to emulate games.
so tell me do you back your own snes games or are you just being perverse

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
earthbound . . . emulator . . . did you make your own backup? i dout it . . . but you talked all that junk about how you did not need cfw so tell me do you back your own snes games or are you just being perverse
went to japan and bought an english version of earthbound, then just got a rom since i own the game.

Look; if you think that I think CFW is useless, let me assure you I don't. Its useful for a whole lot of stuff, just not the stuff I'm interested in. Has that cleared up enough for you?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to gbatemp. The place of CFW elitists who will hound you until you join their cult. True, cfw would have future proofed you, but you don't need to be told in every post to get cfw. People here need to get it through their heads that not everyone wants cfw.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some obviously b.s. story

Look; if you think that I think CFW is useless, let me assure you I don't. Its useful for a whole lot of stuff, just not the stuff I'm interested in. Has that cleared up enough for you?
. . . your missing my point i am not saying you mean "cfw is useless." but your redundant point is that its "useless to you" but you yourself disprove that by buying a 30cad flashcard specifically to install cfw (and complain about it like oot was free)

and fyi you say cfw does lots of stuff just not the things that interest you . . . thats bull as well does homebrew only play emulators? no but thats what you choose to do with it . . . and guess what in that respect you can simply say the same for cfw but instead you persistently resist accepting it as that and still regard it as not for you even after paying for it . . . silly

now we are clear.
Welcome to gbatemp. The place of CFW elitists who will hound you until you join their cult. True, cfw would have future proofed you, but you don't need to be told in every post to get cfw. People here need to get it through their heads that not everyone wants cfw.
except he at this point already installed cfw so i am not trying to convince him to get it;)

Last edited by wormdood,

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
. . . your missing my point i am not saying you mean "cfw is useless." but your redundant point is that its "useless to you" but you yourself disprove that by buying a 30cad flashcard specifically to install cfw (and complain about it like oot was free)

and fyi you say cfw does lots of stuff just not the things that interest you . . . thats bull as well does homebrew only play emulators? no but thats what you choose to do with it . . . and guess what in that respect you can simply say the same for cfw but instead you persistently resist accepting it as that and still regard it as not for you even after paying for it . . . silly

now we are clear.
except he at this point already installed cfw so i am not trying to convince him to get it;)
No, at this point you're just being annoying to harass me about CFW. Also, shouldn't this thread be locked already?

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Excuse me, when was I a dick to anyone? I said I didn't want CFW, how is that being a dick? You're just being rude to be rude.

TY for the info, the main reason I want to avoid CFW is to not get a ban & have to deal with that just to be able to play games online with my friends, ctrhttpwn never worked on my console, I'd just receive the same message again.

I'm just going to get my save files out my SD card and play on an emulator waiting for another way to get homebrew on 11.5 happens, if it does. Else I'll just emulate on my phone. Thanks for not over-reacting, though.
Buy a powersave device ^~^ it's like $20 but it will allow you to install the modified OOT3D save file without homebrew to start. On any firmware so long as there is an available payload for you. Yellows8 just did work not long ago to make the 11.5 oothax payload for new3ds. Go ahead :) it may be 20 dollars but honestly thats like lawn mowing money there. And worth it because you wont have to deal with needing a second console to update oothax.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Rpgmaker was patched

Last edited by OblivionReign,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, at this point you're just being annoying to harass me about CFW
please let me make this clear cfw has nothing to do with my attitude and my point is not to harass but to get you to stop being a hypocrite (cfw is just the where i noticed the problem) by pointing out the fact that even after knowing what cfw is and paying because you could not live without one feature (emulation . . . that you pirate for btw . . . with a obviously fake anti-piracy stance lol) you still dismiss it . . . and that frustrates me as dishonesty frustrates me especially when you would get help anyway thankfully you did not need actual troubleshooting as your inability to be honest would have likely made the process of helping you difficult but if you find the truth annoying than i apologize after all its not my job to correct your flaws but as you were/are unaware i thought i would note your obvious apparently/supposedly oblivious unnecessary deceit . . . how you decide to boast an anti-piracy position while complaining about how you cant finish the game you pirated and state your "anti" status as the reason why you dont need cfw :wacko:. . . but as you have stated that you feel i am just harassing you about cfw and refuse to see why i am in this case then i am simply wasting both of your time and mine and for that i sincerely apologize

anyway enjoy your console (or dont its up to you ... lol)
wormdood

oh and
Also, shouldn't this thread be locked already?
generally they would leave it open as someone else with the same problem could need help and then not need to create another thread on the same topic and in case you wish to return to ask a question about any solutions given, ect . . . but as the op you should have options that include lock thread located near the unwatch button :teach:

Last edited by wormdood,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb