OOT3D Save Patching Request for Hax

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Regiseal, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Regiseal
    OP

Regiseal Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2015
    United States
    So I've done everything correctly for OOThax with Powersaves (check what I posted about it in the thread, I explained everything I did in detail), and my game is still saying that the hax-ed save file is corrupted when I try and load it, leading me to believe that I have one of those "odd one out" versions that is incompatible with saves from the majority of others for whatever reason. I was wondering, since that thread seems to be not very active, if anyone here could patch my OOT3D save file so that it has the weird save file that allows hax to start up when you open the Ocarina. If so, thanks so much! The action replay nickname for the file is "testbackup1" , and I'm on an Old 3DS with 10.3.0-28U firmware. Again, if anyone does this, thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Fureshyu

Fureshyu GBAtemp Regular

Nov 20, 2015
    United States
    I had the same issue too and I to get there was no hax save for it either but on page nine of that thread (I think) there I'd a link going to a repo with a file containing a hax payload for every version and every OOTD cart out there. Find the one compatible to your cart + firmware and use trial and error. The names of the actual hax saves are payloads for ease of finding.