Gaming OOT 3DS discontinued?

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was finally gonna pick up a copy but I can't seem to find it in the store and it seems to be going for considerably more then other new 3DS games online.

Is it out of print?

Katana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a used copy at a GameStop, and it cost me as much as a brand new, just released game. I went to several GameStops too, before finding the one store that had just one used copy. It's not easy to find u.u

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Where I am, every store is loaded with this game. There's definitely no shortage. The game mustn't be popular in your area so retailers don't stock it.

I had a similar time trying to find a copy of Twilight Princess a few years back.

Katana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something that I remembered, you can ask in GameStop if it's possible for them to bring the game to your location. I remember once I went to buy a game and I didn't see it on the shelves, so I asked the cashier if they had it. She told that there wasn't any in stock but that she could bring the game over to the store from another GameStop a few towns next to where I live. I had to wait a few day's for the game to arrive, but I ended up getting it and paying what the game originally cost, not a cent more or a cent less.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.