OOT 3DS discontinued?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by epicelite, Aug 18, 2014.

1. epicelite
    OP

epicelite Equal opportunity ass kicker.

May 29, 2008
    United States
    Earth
    I was finally gonna pick up a copy but I can't seem to find it in the store and it seems to be going for considerably more then other new 3DS games online.

Is it out of print?

2. driverdis

driverdis I am Justice

Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    at worst, pick it up off of the eShop. if it really is out of print, it at least is still available digitally.

3. Katana

Katana Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2014
    United States
    I recently bought a used copy at a GameStop, and it cost me as much as a brand new, just released game. I went to several GameStops too, before finding the one store that had just one used copy. It's not easy to find u.u

4. MarioFanatic64

MarioFanatic64 The guy who does things

Sep 13, 2009
    Where I am, every store is loaded with this game. There's definitely no shortage. The game mustn't be popular in your area so retailers don't stock it.

I had a similar time trying to find a copy of Twilight Princess a few years back.

5. Katana

Katana Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2014
    United States
    Something that I remembered, you can ask in GameStop if it's possible for them to bring the game to your location. I remember once I went to buy a game and I didn't see it on the shelves, so I asked the cashier if they had it. She told that there wasn't any in stock but that she could bring the game over to the store from another GameStop a few towns next to where I live. I had to wait a few day's for the game to arrive, but I ended up getting it and paying what the game originally cost, not a cent more or a cent less.

6. GorTesK

GorTesK Mad Hatter

Jan 29, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Down The Rabbit Hole
    can't you buy it via amazon? they always have plenty in stock, usually free shipment and you don't have to buy a used copy from those gamestop scammers