OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
On level 4 or 5, the game freezes up at the very end of the song but the music keeps playing.
I've tried to play this level six or seven times, but it freezes at the same spot every time.

Is there any fix for this problem with the latest official firmware, or will I have to upgrade/downgrade my R4's firmware to the unofficial version?
unsure.gif

My Problem:

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I've finished that game, Some time ago in my R4, So i guess you should...:

1.Backup all your data and format your SD again

If you still get errors:

2.Get the rom from another site

If this still doesn't works:

3.Sometimes when you have viruses on your pc they get to your SD and they don't let you advance in games (I've seen that problem with "RECYCLER" Virus)

And if this still doesn't works:

4. Repeat step 1 and erase your .sav and make another, Advance through the game and see if it still hangs on level 4/5.

Try that and tell your results.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Uzumakijl said:
I've finished that game, Some time ago in my R4, So i guess you should...:

1.Backup all your data and format your SD again

If you still get errors:

2.Get the rom from another site

If this still doesn't works:

3.Sometimes when you have viruses on your pc they get to your SD and they don't let you advance in games (I've seen that problem with "RECYCLER" Virus)

And if this still doesn't works:

4. Repeat step 1 and erase your .sav and make another, Advance through the game and see if it still hangs on level 4/5.

Try that and tell your results.

Oh, I was assuming there was an action replay code to fix this or dldi patching or something... I'd rather just delete the game off my R4 than take the time to do all that....

But then again, i'd have no game to replace it since Jam Sessions 2 isn't dumped to intarwebs yet and Maestro! Jump in Music isn't released yet.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that all my other games do progress, so it isn't a virus on my SD card.... And I only download from Romulation, because it's a good site for games, since Frozen Roms (the only other place that I download from on the rare occasion that it has a game romulation doesn't) has a problem with dead downloads and have some games in a language different than the one listed and stuff....
I mean, I got Lock's Quest the same night and it works fine.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Uhhh.... Well then all it could be it's that your .sav got somehow corrupted, And if that happened the best (Maybe the only) Solution would be to start it again, Also...

Gbatemp Forum Rules:

# Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
# Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.

So you gotta remove those from what you posted earlier or you'll get a warn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night