Only 6 more days :P

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dryo said:
what is it with people suggesting that someone else is a 12 year old,how is that argument even valid?,how would I know you're even older than someone, when you're response is neither original nor new.I just wanted to make my point that wating FOR A FREAKING HARDWARE THAT'S GONNA BE REPLACED IN A FREAKING YEAR FOR AN UPDATED VERSION, IS TOTALLY PATHETIC.

Come on son.
Come at us bro.

Also, Nintendo doesn't usually update the first version of their handhelds in a year, maybe 2 years. Also, even so, you can say that every year and never get it.

What about wanting to be an early adopter?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
iFish said:
dryo said:
what is it with people suggesting that someone else is a 12 year old,how is that argument even valid?,how would I know you're even older than someone, when you're response is neither original nor new.I just wanted to make my point that wating FOR A FREAKING HARDWARE THAT'S GONNA BE REPLACED IN A FREAKING YEAR FOR AN UPDATED VERSION, IS TOTALLY PATHETIC.

Come on son.
Come at us bro.

Also, Nintendo doesn't usually update the first version of their handhelds in a year, maybe 2 years. Also, even so, you can say that every year and never get it.

What about wanting to be an early adopter?

No offense to Apple fans, but I hope Dryo is not one. If he is then... His own insult is sent back to him tripled. Revisions of the same product so often...

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you want time to fly . . . ?
go to sleep over and over again .
OR find an RPG you will be soo into it , that you'd practically ignore anything else
tongue.gif

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
OR find an RPG you will be soo into it , that you'd practically ignore anything else
tongue.gif
Quickly name a RPG on the DS I haven't played
unsure.gif

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
All I ever hear about is game store employee's and owners complaining about how the Dsi-XL sold terribly and was basically a flop for them. What they should have done is waited and used that idea in the 3ds at launch with the increased resolution then It would have been a run-away success. I am on the fence on getting a 3ds because for some reason I just know that a 3ds-XL is inevitable and I don't want to get stuck again with the launch version and I'm totally not cool with buying more then one 3ds.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
ZeroDeception said:
All I ever hear about is game store employee's and owners complaining about how the Dsi-XL sold terribly and was basically a flop for them. What they should have done is waited and used that idea in the 3ds at launch with the increased resolution then It would have been a run-away success. I am on the fence on getting a 3ds because for some reason I just know that a 3ds-XL is inevitable and I don't want to get stuck again with the launch version and I'm totally not cool with buying more then one 3ds.

Dude, just be happy with this one. You are not obliged to buy the next version, I know people who are still happy with their phat DS.

Beside, don't miss out It's gonna be years before they even consider a revision.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fear Zoa said:
Splych said:
tongue.gif
Quickly name a RPG on the DS I haven't played
unsure.gif
start off with the DS RPG List
the only RPG that i can think of on the top of my head that isn't there is Radiant Historia + Pokemon .

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
iFish said:
Hells Malice said:
iFish said:
I'm more looking forward to the iPad 2 in 6 days.
tongue.gif

3DS looks cool though.

How do you look forward to throwing away huge amounts of cash for a pile of shit?
Too each their own. I'm not even buying it 'til July.
Why do you look forward to headaches?

3D doesn't give me headaches, and I don't plan on using the 3D part of the 3DS if I don't have to since 3D is pointless to me.
Ironically, i'm not getting the 3DS for the 3D part of it. I'm solely getting it for the upcoming games.
aaand since I don't foresee a price drop before a good game is released, might as well have it at launch.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dryo said:

Come on son.
I laugh if they didn't make another one at all.

Only a couple of days left.
biggrin.gif
!

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Eight days left for poor Aussies such as myself
frown.gif

(well, it's midnight in eastern timezone so 7days for those Aussies
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Only one I played was the DBZ trading card game game on the GBA