onlive halloween treat

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by rdurbin, Oct 28, 2011.

Oct 28, 2011

onlive halloween treat by rdurbin at 9:27 PM (378 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. rdurbin
    OP

Member rdurbin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    starting at 4:00 PST today (Friday) you can play Amnesia: The Dark Descent, F.E.A.R 3, Metro 2033, and Orcs Must Die for free until Halloween. These are of course not timed demos, you can play them for as long as you want til Halloween at midnight. There is mention of a 5th "secret" game that you can play as well.

for more info check out the article at http://onlivefans.com/news/onlive-offers-free-access-to-4-games-for-halloween-weekend-plus-a-5th-mystery-game-on-halloween/3898/

A nice gift but kinda sucks that I own all these games besides fear3, but very nice for people that are new to the service and dont have many games and it least its not the usual sale where you have to spend money, this time its all free

dont forget if your still hanging on to your promo codes for that facebook promo, you have until the 30th to use it.

2. BryceOne

BryceOne Newbie

Think of it this way, if you like to play multiplayer on these games, this weekend would be a good time, since alot of players will be on while it's free.

3. Magsor

Member Magsor I am watching you

Canada
    Thanks a lot! I had a blast last night with orcs must die. I even got a few spectators watching me play.
    I was not sure about onlive because most of the library is on PS3 but overall I am really really impressed with onlive's GUI; this service has a lot of potential.

4. lufere7

Member lufere7 GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    I wished I could buy Onlive games from Mexico :'( atleast i'll be able to play some real games this weekend :D