Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm ... well I never came across a cheater in Mario Kart. However I think online cheating will make a bit worse, not completely ruin it. I mean, how many people own an R4.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think datel and the people that write the trainers should have avoided putting cheat modes in the wifi games. Its just a shame if they had to put the cheats on them they couldn't have done something to disable the wifi.

bobrules

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
In animal crossing. I hate those people who ruin other peoples' towns on purpose. I don't mind getting helped by nice hackers who give you stuff.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In animal crossing. I hate those people who ruin other peoples' towns on purpose. I don't mind getting helped by nice hackers who give you stuff.

Ya, I've helped a few people like that. They give me a list of wanted stuff, then I use the save editor to generate the goodies and deliver them free of charge lol.

Nomearod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really hope Nintendo does something about using cheats on Wifi. I wonder if they'll have securities monitoring the matches? Like if they catch you cheating then they can kick you off with a wifi loss record. That or blacklist your DS so you can't use wifi for that game anymore (Or at all).

Blacklist the DS would be the best move. Just ban the game would have no benefit most of cheaters probably use flash cards and wouldn't be difficult to change the rom.

Calculus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Needs lest client sided capabillities, rather needs server sided. Seems like Wizet and Nintendo have the same values in their games
lecture.gif

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

=P im one of those nice hackers, also i have an action replay, though the fact that i use a supercard makes it impossible for me to use it, i have a map editor for animal crossing, n i am waiting for supercard ds one to be able to use cheats, for the only real reason i want them is for pkmn master balls and finding legendaries that are almost impossible to get

C4isBad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheating in Tetris download play had some interesting results.

I turned on all Blue Lines and proceeded to drop them. If you looked at my opponent's top screen you'd see a bunch of random blocks scattered, presumingly what i "should" have been dropping. In the end we both "won". Very bizzare.

Wireless Boss Mode-thing in Castlevania had my maxed stats taken into account.

I assume that certain cheats for certain games will work, it all depends on the way the game is coded I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1