One Time USB Channel Help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by TrickyTony, Apr 6, 2009.

1. TrickyTony
    OP

TrickyTony GBAtemp Fan

Oct 8, 2008
    United States
    Okay, I have been trying this for the past day and a half and have only been met with epic failure. I have an original copy of SSBB from which I have extracted the ISO. My intention has been to have it have its own channel with the banner, autobooting with Ocarina patches, so I can play Brawl+ right off my system menu. I have tried following several guides but I end up with the same result every time. My banner is for Wii Sports (which I do not even have on my system, or the ISO?!?) and the game does autoboot but Ocarina doesn't do its job. The only thing that seems to go weird when I use the BNRBandit v 1.1 is that the U8 Tool comes up with an error saying FM20.dll is not registered, but I don't see why that alone would lead to such a consistently bizarre outcome. If anyone either has a SSBB with autoboot/Ocarina already compiled, or knows why I am getting these results I would appreciate some help. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice