The Temper

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have been playing a bit of StarCraft 2 lately, thanks for my Blizz friends and family invite

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2746/sc2legit.jpg

Game fucking owns. Haven't played any matchmaking games yet, just custom games and me vs the ai. Worth playing, far better than any of the crap that came out for the ds recently.

In addition to SC2, I've tried out the copy of BC2 that leaked for 360. It's ok. MW2 is better.

What have you been doing lately, GBAtemp?

The Temper

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BeatriceTheGolden said:
Are you sure SC2 is good?

Is it as balanced?

Balancing needs some work, but they are fixing it, one patch at a time.

Posts merged

OBJ3KTION said:
QUOTE(The Temper @ Feb 26 2010, 01:21 PM) MW2 is better.

wat

Better than Bad Company 2? yes.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The Temper said:
BeatriceTheGolden said:
Are you sure SC2 is good?

Is it as balanced?

Balancing needs some work, but they are fixing it, one patch at a time.
In fact, they just released a new patch right now(So fast? They just released one yesterday!)! Crack for the single player "sandbox" still works supposedly.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish Blizzard would release the beta to people who have actually been familiar with the story and have been anxious to play a sequel for many years, instead of just giving it to people with high-end PCs.. I even read the 3 main Starcraft books too, which were pretty decent (Speed of Darkness was the best, though).

Yes, I know you said you've obtained it from friends at Blizzard; as long as you know what happened in the original story, I will have respect for you.

That's life I guess, fair or not.. Just gotta push through.
closedeyes.gif

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Nin10doFan said:
I really wish Blizzard would release the beta to people who have actually been familiar with the story and have been anxious to play a sequel for many years, instead of just giving it to people with high-end PCs.. I even read the 3 main Starcraft books too, which were pretty decent (Speed of Darkness was the best, though).

Yes, I know you said you've obtained it from friends at Blizzard; as long as you know what happened in the original story, I will have respect for you.

That's life I guess, fair or not.. Just gotta push through.
closedeyes.gif
It's more important to give the game out to people who have high-end PCs because they're more likely to be people who are HARDCORE Starcraft players.

You need them to find unbalanced aspects of the game because the story is probably completed.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BeatriceTheGolden said:
It's more important to give the game out to people who have high-end PCs because they're more likely to be people who are HARDCORE Starcraft players.

Starcraft was released in 98, with Brood War one year after. You don't need a high-end PC to play it.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Nin10doFan said:
BeatriceTheGolden said:

Starcraft was released in 98, with Brood War one year after. You don't need a high-end PC to play it.
You don't need a high-end PC, but it will run better on a high-end PC. Do you really think all the super hardcore Korean Starcraft players still play in tournaments on rigs from 2002?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1