Hacking Old supercard dstwo help

metal01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at the current (i believe) firmware for the 3ds 11.0.0 and found my old flashcart. I don't know what firmware its at, is it possible to use on the 3ds, and is there a way to update it without another ds? Thanks.

metal01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have access to a ds lite though, I guess I could buy one from gamestop and return...I've seen videos on how to upgrade it using your current ds but the dstwo isn't even showing up on my screen. Hmm. Thank you for the info.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have access to a ds lite though, I guess I could buy one from gamestop and return...I've seen videos on how to upgrade it using your current ds but the dstwo isn't even showing up on my screen. Hmm. Thank you for the info.
Are you sure the contacts are properly wearing on? My dstwo has some contact issues, so that would be it. Also make sure you have the eos on the micro sd card and having it inserted, otherwise the dstwo will never show up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1