Hacking Old Setup, Ver 3.2U with USB Loader

cparker5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to update the hacked wii to the latest available so I can play the newest (and my current old games) on my wii via USB loader.

I have not updated anything in nearly a year, maybe more. What steps should I take to updated my current Ver 3.2U Wii so i can still use my USB Loader to play my old games and as many of the newer games as possible?

Thank You
cparker5

ThetaSigma10

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
stay at 3.2 with all the cool kids
biggrin.gif

you dont actually need the newer version for the games (i think, havent been on the scene since like march)

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stay on 3.2. that's where i'm staying. you can update your ios's without updating the system menu. Try greenday rock band and see what happens. if your playing it from usb, you'll just need a cios that supports the instruments. i think you can use wanin's latest with ios 37 as a base. You're not going to run into any compatibility issues cuz of the system menu. just the ios.

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
I recently updated to 4.1E, but before that I was able to play PAL Greenday RockBand on 3.2E. Don't know if things are different for you NTSC guys, but try it. There really are few reasons to update. I only did because I was bored.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Using an usb loader? - Update your loader and the cIOS it uses, done. Your Wii would even work with only IOS30, the cIOS and maybe IOS36 installed and all other IOS deleted, but don't try that.(

cparker5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked right away, so did the Club Penguin game the kids also wanted. I haven't updated in over a year, so I was a bit worried.

All went well.

Thank you all for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: