Old-School Capcom Arcade!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Veloxi, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Veloxi
    OP

Veloxi GBAtemp Regular

Aug 7, 2008
    North Carolina
    I'm trying to get back into those old Capcom games that I used to play in the arcade. I have Marvel vs. Capcom 1 & 2 for Dreamcast, but I'd like to get Marvel Super Heroes, X-Men vs. Street Fighter, and all of those... I never hear anyone talking about them, which is strange, however, what would be the best way to go about this?

I also never heard anyone mention injecting one of these MAME roms into a current NeoGeo rom, or using them in a NeoGeo emulator. For some reason I'm having a major brainfart and I can't remember if NeoGeo emu even exists on the Wii o.O -- I'm also thinking that Wii was deemed a poor device to emulate Geo, but bah. I'm so lost in my head right now [​IMG]

I'd like to get a little advice, I can't be the ONLY one who enjoys these games, so I'm sure someone already found a decent way to play these [​IMG]

2. noONE

noONE ~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 24, 2007
    Linköping/Norrköping, Sweden.
    AFAIK, the only "neo geo" emulator for Wii as of now anyway, is for Neo Geo pocket.

3. loopguy

loopguy GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2007
    Germany
    there's an mame emulator, but loading a game takes like forever...

4. link459

link459 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 17, 2006
    United States
    ^ And then when it finally does load it doesn't work. Dx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice