Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think its nir-flee-oh, but I may be wrong as well. Only the person who named it can tell for sure...
Anyways, I am looking forward to Gnirfleo as well, it seemed better to me than Okiwi when I looked at them side-by-side for some reason. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Gnirfleo seems to have more people on the dev team than Okiwi does.
Release for the gnirfleo beta is March 24th, so we can see which is better then
happy.gif

[EDIT] Zomg, 200th post. Yay me.
happy.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the Red Screeners: After you applied the patch, did you take out the OTHER unnecessary file? There's a .ds.gba file and a .nds file. I patched the .nds file, deleted the additional .ds.gba file from the Okiwi folder, then stuck the folder onto my SCDS1. Worked like a dream.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

3zero5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone actually surfing with this ?
I can't do anything but press buttons and only one working is the zoom and enter addy button.

Ahh, a prelude to what comeths i figured.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone actually surfing with this ?
I can't do anything but press buttons and only one working is the zoom and enter addy button.
It's still in Alpha (testing version only). You can't surf the web yet, only view the test text that's given. This release is just used as a "first look", so you can see how things will look/work in the future.

wuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So... Is this just an interface demo, where it shows you what the buttons will look like, or an actual HTML rendering (the hard part) demo? Maybe the display is not HTML?

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SOUNDS GREAT! The only thing I'd really like to know / see is if download links will enable you to save to your FAT. Since it uses DLDI i'd think maybe...

sipoon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Mar 20 2007, 09:44 AM)]To the Red Screeners: After you applied the patch, did you take out the OTHER unnecessary file? There's a .ds.gba file and a .nds file. I patched the .nds file, deleted the additional .ds.gba file from the Okiwi folder, then stuck the folder onto my SCDS1. Worked like a dream.

It's actually because the okiwi folder should be at the root of the directory rather than in a subfolder

linkmaster03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I am getting a red screen on top, black on bottom. I am using normal Supercard SD with DS Phat. This is what I did:

1. Deleted the .ds.gba file.
2. DLDI patched the .nds file.
3. Transferred the "okiwi" folder to the root of my SD.
4. Ran. Got red screen on top, black on bottom. :9

Please help me!

P

pasc

make sure that you have a fonts folder with the fonts in the okiwi Folder aswell ! Maybe your DLDI Patch is outdatet ?

linkmaster03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I downloaded the DLDI patch again. Patched Okiwi again. Formatted SD card. Copied data back to SD card.

Now...

IT WORKS! Whoa that's awesome! Can't wait till it can browse the web!!!
cool.gif

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning