Ok, so minecraft pkg???????

_FN10_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for some reason i get my minecraft pkg, then i try to get the full game unlock for it, but i DOESNT WORK!!! and its so annoying.

_FN10_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't remember the name of the apps. Edat licenses are generic, only related to content id. I have an app somewhere, got it from rudi rastelli, for it, but it's very old.
i found a video and it seems to work.
Post automatically merged:

I don't remember the name of the apps. Edat licenses are generic, only related to content id. I have an app somewhere, got it from rudi rastelli, for it, but it's very old.
ok i did it, and it still didnt work

also i could just use a ISO but then i cant use my saves on it. unless i use bruteforce save data on my broken computer. I am using a Chromebook, but i dont think brute force save data is on Debian or android (BTW android on my Chromebook barley works)

and yes i did put the edat in the right place because i looked at the theme folder and my background was there.

Last edited by _FN10_,
Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro