cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sigh I don't have membership at libble
frown.gif
..got any spare invites hadrian? I make sure I always seed and am all around a respectable torrent dude.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GOOD STOP PIRACY !

buy your music and stop complaining that you can't download illegally anymore
Many downloaders do buy music, in fact many stuff I've bought is by bands I've not have heard with pirating their music before hand. Why the hell should I pay good money for something that turns out to be a big pile of crap? Sure you can hear samples and what not but it doesn't give a good enough idea of what a full record sounds like on a big ass stereo.

Of course many don't buy stuff they get.

I love seeing people on hear take the high ground on piracy.
biggrin.gif

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
downloading illegal music no matter what you do with it is still wrong you can try to justify it all you want but in the end your stealing

i come here to chat in the forums and read video games news i dont download anything

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If music were more expensive, I'd side with you BoneMonkey.

Too bad it'll cost my life savings to fill an 80GB ipod if there were no such thing as piracy.

99 cents per song is expensive ??? if everyone download songs illegally albums wont sell and your favorite band stops making music

same with video games

so your whole arguement is i cant afford it so its ok to pirate stuff ???

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
If anyone has invites to libble, I would be glad to have one, thanks.

Such a pity to be homeless of such an amazing website...

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@osiris: You realize that you didn't HAVE to buy an 80 gig ipod right? You're acting like the victim. You can afford to buy that ipod, but not the songs to fill it. QFT

Also, I guess the whole, oink closing down thing really says a lot about invite only trackers eh? I realize that it wasn't THE hardest tracker to get into. But there were ALWAYS people begging for invites and it got closed. Doesn't say a whole lot about private trackers then, eh?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heard about this on the news. At least the report went through the bother of explaining torrents and even mentioned Pirate Bay and a bunch of other torrent sites.

Anyways, I remember a report where the UK is the biggest users of torrents for TV Shows.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyways, I remember a report where the UK is the biggest users of torrents for TV Shows.

Probably because we're too impatient to wait for the US ones to air over here. I do download a lot of classic stuff as well.
I think the snapping point for me was when new Family Guy was given a decent 10PM time slot. Then suddenly, SNOOKERS. TONS OF DELAYS.

Then it got pushed to midnight. Then to BBC3. Granted Family Guy isn't a must watch show for me anymore but at that time it was infuriating.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh my God. I'm going to cry. This is the worst day ever. Oh my God.

If anyone has and indietorrent invite or libble, I will trade for torrentleech invite.

dafatkid27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god. This day will go down as horrible. When I saw the site this morning I freaked.

Unfortunately, it *was* inevitable.

What's gonna happen now? Anyone have any ideas?

P.S. I would love anyone for a Libble invite.
biggrin.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would suggest closing your bittorrent client, just in case.

On the plus side, I can finally delete all those old, duplicate folders I had in my torrents folder, so I wouldn't accidentally change any of the data, making my torrents useless for uploading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol