Hacking Ohhhhh which one which one

Femista

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm deciding on which flashcart to get after my R4-III broke (Every single game freezes. Everything. No matter What) And I don't know which one to pick. I've heard that Acekard2 and Supercard2 are really good ones, but I need your opinion

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Supercard 2 since it has the best compatibility, which is starting to matter a lot again since many of the other carts can't play certain games.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For SuperCard DSTwo, ShopTemp would probably have the cheapest you can get. You are guarantee to spend $30+ on it.

If money is an issue then your alternatives are Acekard 2i and EZ-Flash Vi.

Femista

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, but if I were to get an Acekard, should I get an Acekard 2.1 or Acekard 2i? I have a Ds Lite.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
Femista said:
Thank you, but if I were to get an Acekard, should I get an Acekard 2.1 or Acekard 2i? I have a Ds Lite.

2i the price difference is small + if you upgrade to a dsi or dsi xl or possibly on a 3ds the 2i might work

AcekardFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I Would Get The Acekard 2i Because You Never Know If Something Happens Like Your Ds Breaks And You Want To Get A Dsi....Hope This Helps
smile.gif

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you just want a good-supported flashcard that is cheap and yet really powerful and always working, get the acekard 2i

If u want extra features like in-game guides, real time save, and gba playback, get the supercard ds2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs: nvm