Oh, 'Iya! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Plushieluver101, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Plushieluver101
    OP

Plushieluver101 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2014
    'Iya, everyone! :) I just joined, like, almost an hour ago now, so I might as well come around and introduce myself.

My name's Ieuan, I'm a 15 year old boy and I live in Wales, in the UK! :) However, you are free to call me Yi or Plushieluver, of course :) My username's Plushieluver, really because, well, I just adore plushies, so um, yeah and my old username ToadetteToad1 is gettin' kinda old now. Now, to the reason why I joined this forum/site. I joined, mainly to have some help with an issue I've been having with Nintendon't, so yeah. I'll probably tag along, though, as it's always nice to join a new forum, get used to the people, and see whether it'll be good to stay or not, so, um, yeah :)

I'll see you all around, I suppose. Bye, everyone. Hope you all have a lovely day! :)

2. GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Ohh hey! Have a nice stay and dun break the rules~

3. Plushieluver101
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2014

Aw, thanks! :) I will do, I promise! :) I'm not one to cause trouble, I can assure you :)

By the way, how did you get your text to go like that? I loooove it! :D Also, your kitty avi is cwuuute! :D

4. GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina

People don't actually like when color is changed other than the stock normal black one(Or is it just my OCD to see everything black and then one of them yellow or any other color)

And to change it, there's an A icon and underneath it color, click it and change the color(Cause ur text is pink i guess you know it already....?)

5. Chary

Chary Never sleeps

pip Reporter
    GBAtemp Patron
    Chary is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 2, 2012
    United States
    Welcome to the forums!

6. ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    Welcome to the forums! Have fun here, and make sure to have fun, OKAY? God. Some people.

LOOL just kidding, I'm just messing around. I'm very weird online.

7. Plushieluver101
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2014
    Oh, then why have the option there? It's only a colour, though, regardless. Oh, okay, thanks! I just thought it was a code, as it was multi coloured but now I realise that you just manually changed nearly every piece of text but thanks! :)

Aw, thank you! :) I'm going to stop saying thank you now, so I don't get a warning, or something, so don't think I'm being rude, lovely people :)

8. Gaming4Ever

Gaming4Ever Banned

Banned
    May 28, 2014
    United States
    High There Fellow Temper........

Whoa turn down the Lights in here B-)