Oh hey people of the webz

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ShibaraMelody, Feb 11, 2017.

1. ShibaraMelody
    OP

ShibaraMelody Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2017
    United States
    Just typical noob trying to learn about hacking and custom shiz. Just got a japanese 3DS to work on my japanese reading skills with basic kid games. Anyway home to have fun here too.

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Cuddle lesbian

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Greetings~ I am Crystal the Glaceon, but you can call me Lilith. I don't regularly stab people.

3. ShibaraMelody
    OP

ShibaraMelody Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2017
    United States
    That is good being being stabbed is not fun.

4. Master Dimentio

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    My oh my... Hello person of the internet.. Are you by chance real or just some computer AI within my computer made up of 0s and 1s? Nevertheless I am Master Dimentio, that charming Jester. If you have any questions about the forum or how to do something send me a PM and I'll be happy to assist you. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

5. natanelho

natanelho GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 25, 2015
    Tuvalu
    Hi, I guess. Im natanelho, probably the only normal guy here. Start hacking your 3ds here: https://3ds.guide
    After this you will be able to download and run any commercial game (99%) that is out for the 3ds, so yeah, perfect piracy. It also makes your 3ds region free so u can also run non japanese games and not bother learning it if you want. Also you can then run homebrew apps which is software developed by the community.

6. Thecreep

Thecreep Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2017
    Canada
    need to post