Oh hey people of the webz

ShibaraMelody

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just typical noob trying to learn about hacking and custom shiz. Just got a japanese 3DS to work on my japanese reading skills with basic kid games. Anyway home to have fun here too.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My oh my... Hello person of the internet.. Are you by chance real or just some computer AI within my computer made up of 0s and 1s? Nevertheless I am Master Dimentio, that charming Jester. If you have any questions about the forum or how to do something send me a PM and I'll be happy to assist you. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

D

Deleted User

Hi, I guess. Im natanelho, probably the only normal guy here. Start hacking your 3ds here: https://3ds.guide
After this you will be able to download and run any commercial game (99%) that is out for the 3ds, so yeah, perfect piracy. It also makes your 3ds region free so u can also run non japanese games and not bother learning it if you want. Also you can then run homebrew apps which is software developed by the community.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)