Hacking oh damn, these things only take micro?

durpy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought a regular SDHC card because i saw "SDHC" compatible on one of the ones i ordered from dealextreme but when i finally got the memory card (ordered from newegg) it dawned on me..."this is almost the same size as the regular ds games
ohmy.gif
"

god damnit, i had to get 4 gigs too D:

i feel so stupid. i thought they read all sd cards the same and that they would fit in the device since i saw the little loader in back of the cart
frown.gif

i think the answer is painfully obvious but i want to ask just to make sure
cry.gif

durpy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
figured, thanks anyway...
glad i didn't open it but shit...what am i going to do with this card now D;

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PettingZoo said:
I heard that the Homebrew Channel can take SDHC but I'm not sure how. Anywho I never buy a memory card SD wise unless its micro (I have a micro to regular SD converter shell thingy)
The slot in the Wii is an SDHC slot but the firmware in the Wii only allows for up to 2GB. Nintendo probably didn't want to give a lot of space for hacks and other things. Anyways the people who made the Homebrew Channel found out how to access the SDHC capabilities, so now basically every application made has SDHC. The system menu still can't use it, but we're getting closer.

Anyways I only have 1 regular SD card and that's just because my dad bought it and didn't need it. I have so many microSD --> SD converters laying around that I'll never need a regular SD card again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021