OGMKDS Tournament: FIGHT!

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
nope Hunter, I don't honor this rule. (most people don't want emails from admins so I have to pass through it)

Just... ignore the messages
smile.gif

joey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
hey if i will have before sunday mkds i will can be in the tournomant ?

and after that do you will do other tournomentd of mkds and of other games?

thanx omri
smile.gif

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
next friday, it MIGHT still be possible (not sure) and 2 more weeks I can't tell you.
Obviously, when the 1st round is complete and the 2nd round starts, no one will be able to enter the tournament.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When does this thing end? all these topics appearing on the latest discussions box are kind of annoying.

I complained a little about that myself, but there isn't much we can do unfortunately. Once all the three-way matches have been decided, those people will move on - and it will be a much smaller number. Etc, etc. We're just going to have to put up with it for now.
gba.gif

pbjorge12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Right...So...
Their is one person in our group who has not posted yet...What happens if he never posts? I realize he is disqualified...but do we both get to continue on or what?

Thanks

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right...So...
Their is one person in our group who has not posted yet...What happens if he never posts? I realize he is disqualified...but do we both get to continue on or what?

Thanks

Anyone who doesn't post a list of available playing times for the rest of this week and next week by sunday will be disqualified. So if you and another guy in your match post your available times but the third guys doesn't, you'll most likely play a 1 vs 1 match, unless we get so many disqualifications and decide to throw people into other matches to make a three person match again.

SkuiD87

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When is round tow starting? Do we have to wait for EVERYONE to finish? Surely there is a deadline for evryone to race....

It seems like the round 1 races are starting to die out judging from the lack of clutter they usually take up on the home-page 'recent posts' section...

Sorry for the nagging...im sure this is more than a handful for you guys to organise and referee...it's just that I was in the second game of the 1st round....so I've been waiting for round two a while.

Thanks
smile.gif

PS: Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere else too...

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I were to have organised my own tournament... and let people know/linked to it on these forums, would that be a bad thing to do? Any of the mods against me doing this?

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
If I were to have organised my own tournament... and let people know/linked to it on these forums, would that be a bad thing to do? Any of the mods against me doing this?

Yep.

RulesAdvertising
Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission.
Members may link to their own website/forum in their signature and profile as long as the advert is non-obtrusive.

In other words, you can let people know in your sig, but don't go create a topic for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1