Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Amother Question, does the region affect playability as shown on the list?
It is reported as often, or it used to be often that regional differences can also introduce enough differences to the game for it to be basically a separate game and not work. One example to parallel with emulation scene for a moment is how european version of MGS2 Subsistence for a long time could not even boot on PCSX2 while other versions US and JP were fine. The region is mentioned to just make it sure we are not just saying "YEAH US VERSION WORKS" and slap it into the arse without even seeing the other versions.

bebefire5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is reported as often, or it used to be often that regional differences can also introduce enough differences to the game for it to be basically a separate game and not work. One example to parallel with emulation scene for a moment is how european version of MGS2 Subsistence for a long time could not even boot on PCSX2 while other versions US and JP were fine. The region is mentioned to just make it sure we are not just saying "YEAH US VERSION WORKS" and slap it into the arse without even seeing the other versions.
Thanks for the info

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Bayonetta 2 works fine for me only problem I have is, that sometimes Controller Disconect :o

Bayonetta 2 is lagging as hell sometime unplayable. Will try to reformat my sd card to larger allocation size.

Update: After reformatting using cluster size 64KB. The game loads as expected :D

Last edited by thaikhoa,

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I have mario tennis. it was bad trying to make it to work and dump it
the game would ask me to update before i even play it. I was spoof on 5.50

Last edited by WiiuGold,

bebefire5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last question I have.. I have two games installed in my wiiu(wind waker and nsmbu) i cant play them anymore due my nintendo accout being deleted(other story) is there a way to play them again?

snake218

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't get to work Mario party 10 eu on my US console.
Extracted the wud, copy to sd games folder, tried without renaming EU folders, tried renaming to US, both miimaker and ssb method on loadiine 4.0. Always get a dsi error.
Any idea?

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
no prob.
you should still give it a shot though
(we might be able to resign save once iosu hack is out)

also you migh be able to legit re dl your game from the eshop, I own a 2nd hand Wind Waker system and was able to re-download the game since it was tied to the system.

cavolo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello there, I'am trying to play ZombiU on my EUR console.
I see that on the compatibility list:
Set Region in content\lynfsatest\Cafe_CommandLine.txt (for english change GER to ENG)
I'm french, so, I should change GER to FRA ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169