D

Deleted User

jphriendly said:
Game Name:
The Tower DS

Release Date:
Jun 26, 2008 (JP)

Game Info:
The latest entry in the SimTower/Yoot's Tower/The Tower series of building simulation games by publisher DigiToys. Doubtful it will ever see a US/Europe release.

Screenshots:
tower_ds.jpg

tower7.jpg

tower2.jpg

tower5.jpg
I really would like to see this one in english. It should be easy for people who know japanese, I beg you guys.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Please do not make useless replies to this post by saying "Oh yes, I want this translation too" or "Yeah, I second this!"
One request is enough and you're not contributing! And remember that this is just for requesting, small debates are allowed but don't converse here too much, and don't start projects here. If you decide to start a project, create new topic for it!

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
nintendopower wrote today that sega stated that they release Phantasy Star 0 sometime this year , end of Q1 or early in Q2 . i dont know if i should write this here but i think that the request has no meaning now , also world destruction has a release date in fall 2009 under the title sands of destruction so this request too has no meaning anymore , im just saying this so the request will be deleted , cause it would be a waste of time when someone starts to translate it , instead of transalting games that will be never released in US

trio3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont suupose anyone's asked about suikoden tierkreis, i really want this game as suikoden's are by far my best SRPG's, alot better than final fantasy in my opinion, please translate this game.

kuren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trio3 said:
i dont suupose anyone's asked about suikoden tierkreis, i really want this game as suikoden's are by far my best SRPG's, alot better than final fantasy in my opinion, please translate this game.

This is due out in the US/EU in March so no point. Otherwise I would have asked ages ago!

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rokubato said:
I request a COMPLETE translation of Inazuma Eleven.

inazuma.jpg

Obviously, if there is a translation project already in progress please don't make a request here. If the game has a very high chance of being localized please don't make a request here. If you're not going to use the template (provided below) please don't make a request here. The last two in particular apply to all areas of the site and not just this thread. Check HERE to see whether the game you want translated is already in progress.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Puyo Puyo Fever 2

Release date
12/24/05

Game info
One of the lesser known Puyo games. This great series is continually ignored by publishers outside Japan. The first part saw a US and/or EU release on several platforms, while they never translated Puyo Puyo Fever 2 for any. Quite disappointing in my opinion. I'd be incredibly happy for just a menu translation, script isn't crucial for this sort of game.

Screenshots
929591_69535_front.jpg

puyo-pop-fever-2-20050829114517939.jpg

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haruhi said:
Game name
Puyo Puyo Fever 2

Release date
12/24/05

Game info
One of the lesser known Puyo games. This great series is continually ignored by publishers outside Japan. The first part saw a US and/or EU release on several platforms, while they never translated Puyo Puyo Fever 2 for any. Quite disappointing in my opinion. I'd be incredibly happy for just a menu translation, script isn't crucial for this sort of game.

Screenshots
929591_69535_front.jpg

puyo-pop-fever-2-20050829114517939.jpg
offtopic, but as soon as I saw the title, the first person that came in mind was hernanzh :\

Rokubato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
psycoblaster said:
Rokubato said:

inazuma.jpg

Obviously, if there is a translation project already in progress please don't make a request here. If the game has a very high chance of being localized please don't make a request here. If you're not going to use the template (provided below) please don't make a request here. The last two in particular apply to all areas of the site and not just this thread. Check HERE to see whether the game you want translated is already in progress.

But...the game's thread is closed, and the translation is stopped . the guy said to PM him if people want them to continue translating, so I did but never got answer. that's why I thought I shouled request for it again.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Rokubato said:
But...the game's thread is closed, and the translation is stopped . the guy said to PM him if people want them to continue translating, so I did but never got answer. that's why I thought I shouled request for it again.
That's because Donryu is in the university, he will probably see your PM sometime.

Rokubato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Noitora said:
Rokubato said:
That's because Donryu is in the university, he will probably see your PM sometime.

I PMed him more then a month ago, if I remember correctly X:

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow I will love to see 'Knights of the Nightmare' to be translated, although I don't know many people who are fans of Sting's work =/

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Rokubato said:
psycoblaster said:
Rokubato said:

inazuma.jpg

At least make a proper request then!!
Check the first page, and you'll find all info you need there!

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canonbeat234 said:
Wow I will love to see 'Knights of the Nightmare' to be translated, although I don't know many people who are fans of Sting's work =/

trio3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kuren said:
trio3 said:

This is due out in the US/EU in March so no point. Otherwise I would have asked ages ago!
but the date is not final, anyway i suppose i'll do with the jap version for ahwile

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
trio3 said:
kuren said:
trio3 said:

but the date is not final, anyway i suppose i'll do with the jap version for ahwile
There are already screens in English.
I think that means that it's confirmed enough?
http://www.dsfanboy.com/2008/12/04/konami-...ikoden-screens/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."