Status
Not open for further replies.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Its not advised to update past 6.2 for a while as i've said in the past, but due to a plethora of things (including me not feeling well this weekend) Elise will throw together that stupid Sept chainloader tomorrow.. so for >= 7.0, you're stuck chainloading ReiNX with sept.. everyone else keep doing what you're doing. My focuses at the moment are additions to the cfw that will separate it from everything else..

Take it easy, health comes first Rei :) I'm sure we can hold the fort down while you recover a bit :)

Reactions: Reisyukaku

DarinNWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hay so I seem to be running into an issue. Switch died from lack of power, so let it charge for abit and connected it to pc. Was getting an error with Tegra so I thought to drag ReiNX over the tegrarcmsmash (I forgot how to boot into cfw) and I got the error message [error: package2 magic invalid!] and its been on that error message for quite abit. What do I do? How do I get out of this error message and just turn off and try again?

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
Hay so I seem to be running into an issue. Switch died from lack of power, so let it charge for abit and connected it to pc. Was getting an error with Tegra so I thought to drag ReiNX over the tegrarcmsmash (I forgot how to boot into cfw) and I got the error message [error: package2 magic invalid!] and its been on that error message for quite abit. What do I do? How do I get out of this error message and just turn off and try again?
Yeah just hold the power button for 12 seconds or so.

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

DarinNWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah just hold the power button for 12 seconds or so.

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk
Lol so I kinda figured out my own problem. Apparently I wasnt suppose to take the ReiNX.bin but rather use the hekate_ctcaer_4.5.bin and place it over TegraRcmSmash.exe. Fixed my issue completely

sorry about that

Dingoo26

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi serial is OK, but it's Switch kiosk, the OS is not the same. I can boot Reinx but reboot after Reinx Logo.

Dingoo26

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi can you please DM some more information about the switch

Can you please send hekate and tell me the fuse count as well as a photo of the back of the of the console

Hi, yes i can send Hekate, the fuse count is 5.
I can't post link picture or send DM because i'm a new user on GBATemp. Pls send me your mail and i send you the picture of back of the console.
On back of the switch have a big stickers with serial number and an other sticker with Quest SWITCH NFR 011

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can't post link picture or send DM because i'm a new user on GBATemp. Pls send me your mail and i send you the picture of back of the console.
On back of the switch have a big stickers with serial number and an other sticker with Quest SWITCH NFR 011

Join the reinx discord and message in the help channel :)

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An early revsion not for resale Quest Kiosk Switch running 4.x... dammit now I'm curious

I don't know why you want to run CFW on a Quest Kiosk console, but I think I remember seeing some commits on the atmosphere repo ages ago relating to Quest support shit (I could be wrong though, idk), so you could try that I guess

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-

Ah, yes, the completely original secmon, which still has Exosphere's magic numbers in it.

yn466Vm.png

It's totally fine that it's using exosphere, that's good! But I dunno why you'd claim new secmon when not new secmon.

Also, nice @ 7.x support :)

Last edited by Quantumcat, , Reason: Removed deleted post quote

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Rei (at Discord) and a very nice person to talked with. However, I will back off and stick with 6.2.0 for now until it is 100 percent complete.

Reactions: heavyd2244
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O i3? o........................................k
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.