Gaming Official Elelebits the Adventure of Kai and Zero Thread

hepheisto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
there are 3 pink elebits per level, after catching them a "guard boost" appears somewhere in the level

you'll get the fly omega later on

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
No the hidden ones: you collect 3 and you get a Guard boost. I've found all of them on the 3rd world only: 2 on all the others :S

Up to volcano area and not sure where to go after I've drained the lava...

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am seriously stuck in the 3rd world. I went on the ship, got the diary page, talked to the captain, but cannot get to any of the three omegas!!! I found the one that walks around on water, but cant figure out what to do to it. The other two I cannot even get to. What am I missing here??? Please someone help, I love this game and I hate being stuck as I want to keep playing it
frown.gif

sobtage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah the piink elebits give u " hp " if u get 3 , there is only 3 per map . i need it for sea temple and ice world Xd ... it seems really hard right now lol .. gonna play after my tests are finished

kaisai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i forgot how to get them in the sea temple but i do know theres 1 on the east side and 2 on the west side.

for the ice world theres 1 in the Deep Snow Forest ,so is the Land Omega. I still dont know how to get into the forest
Another one in the room where, you need the wind omega to make the tornadoes. In the top right on the room theres 2 big snowballs, dig and there it is.
the last one i dont know where it is but i think it is in the "Valley" where u need to "Fly" but i have the flying omega and i still cant fly using it.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I'm so lost.. volcano stage after going west along the dried river I can't figure out where to go. No matter how many times I've tried I can't get across the path that fades in and out: what am I missing? :s

kaisai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r u tring to get the speed omega, if u r u need to get it to the top lands.
if your talkin about the 2nd time it fades in and out u just got to run there as fast as u can

PS man its is tickin me off the 2nd battery of the 3rd world

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol yeah I spent 10 mins searching for it: couldn't find it... also couldn't find the second batt on mine level...

sobtage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
batteries aren't that important XD ....currently trying to figure out where ALL of the omegas are .. seems like i might be missing a few cuz i can't seem to get through that wind thing

kaisai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no they maybe not but am only missin 3 omegas and am still not done with the 7th world.
the one after Night,after TwinBee, and after Big Green (Big Red or something like that)

im aiming for a 100%. so far im missing 5 songs, 3 omegas, 1 red battery and the last movie

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm.. where do you go after you've beaten volcano level, gone back to Elebit forest and talked to mayor? accidently skipped the last part of what he said now I got no clue?

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
I found your second battery kaisai!! One of resort island at least.... In the hall of the ship - you go on stage and walk behind the left side curtain.

Merry Christmas
biggrin.gif

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something is wrong in my game. Im stuck at the West Temple too, I must be missing an Omega cause Ive been stuck for days now. I read where someone said that you have to put two of the "trunks" together, and I think I know what he is referring to, except I cant access the area behind one of them to push it. Its way in the bottom left corner. The only other place that I cant access is the vent Kaisai is at, the only nearby metal balls will not fall down to block the vent. Am I supposed to have a flying Omega at this point or something? Can someone tell me every Omega needed for the west part of the underwater world? Thanks so much

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Some require the melody elebit - blast your sound and listen for the tone.

As for me I'm stuck at the very beginning of 7th world: no idea what to do on first map, any ideas guys?

bb521

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
at the beginning of the game. right after I got the ice omega dude. can freeze water. then where am i suppose to go? i went to the statue drawn on the map. but i dunno what to do to it. it has and arrow platform right in front of it.
help!

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Dangit.. almost got all pink elebits and batteries except for second YELLOW battery and 3rd pink elebit in elebit forest: any help guys?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC